Chapter 90: Ingenuity

Ye Chen was very interested in the clues Xia Yingluo provided.

Although Ye Chen didn't like to use violence to kill people.

But using some proper means to get rid of Zhu Ming and Ye Chen was very interested.

Xia Yingluo said: "A few years ago, we took over a task. At the beginning, Zhu Guang didn't understand the rules and met me."

Now Ye Chen is Xia Yingluo's boss.

Therefore, there is no such thing as a violation of the rules of the arena.

Xia Yingluo told Ye Chen what she knew.

At the beginning, Zhu Guang killed a business partner.

The predecessor of the Zhu Group was called the Wanlong Group, which was founded by Zhu Guang and another person named Gaoming.

But after he killed Gaoming, he swallowed the entire company, and now the Zhu Group was formed. "

Ye Chen's eyes narrowed slightly after hearing the whole thing.

The Zhu Group also has a deep background in the magic city.

It was really troublesome to get rid of it originally.

But now that Ye Chen grasped the opponent's fate, everything was easy to say.

Ye Chen said indifferently: "Isn't he going to kill me? You just let the people below get it right, and let him come over for an autopsy."

Xia Yingluo nodded: "Okay, I will contact Zhu Guang now."

"President Zhu, the task has been completed, please come over to check if it is Ye Chen." Xia Yingluo said coldly.

"Great, I've been waiting for news, Ye Chen's kid is dead, so relieved..."

After half an hour, there was a knock on the door outside.

Li Mei went to open the door, and Zhu Guang walked in with a smile on his face.

"Ye Chen, you also have today, my son is going to die, and you have to bury my son..."

Before Zhu Guang finished speaking, a cold voice sounded.

"Sorry, I'm afraid you will be the one who buried your son."

Seeing the person sitting on the sofa, Zhu Guang's face suddenly changed.

It turned out to be Ye Chen.

Isn't Ye Chen dead? Why is he here?

Moreover, those assassins stood behind him respectfully.

Zhu Guang's face was pale, he turned around instinctively and wanted to run.

But Li Mei had blocked the way behind the door.

"Get me in."

This harsh sound made Zhu Guang's face pale.

He glanced at Xia Yingluo.

"Manager Xia, what do you mean?"

Xia Yingluo replied coldly: "Ye Chen is our boss."

Hearing Xia Yingluo's words, Zhu Guang was almost frightened.

His legs softened and almost collapsed on the ground.

Zhu Guang did not expect that Ye Chen's background was so big that he turned out to be the boss of the Killer Group.

If Zhu Guang knew Ye Chen's identity, he would just lend him some courage, and he would not dare to deal with Ye Chen.