Chapter 47: He has the most potential

Variety shows continue.

Finally came the selection process.

The first few guests have chosen artists that have already been scheduled.

After Ning Xue chose the artists, it was finally Li Yaqi's turn to choose.

Li Yaqi picked up the microphone and said, "I feel that Sun Chao, No. 6, has a very good image and sings very well. I decided to choose him to join our Yashi Group. Welcome."

The host smiled and said: "Congratulations to Sun Chao, it seems you are very blessed to have such a beautiful boss."

According to the normal script, Sun Chao should thank Li Yaqi for expressing his thoughts about joining the company.

Sun Chao picked up the microphone and said, "Host, according to the rules, can I choose another entertainment company."

Hearing what Sun Chao said, the scene was in an uproar.

The host was also dumbfounded.

That's not what it says in the script!

The host awkwardly reminded: "There are indeed such regulations, but this has not happened in our program."

Sun Chao smiled faintly: "As an artist, I want to choose the best entertainment company. The strength of the Yashi Group has not met my expectations. I want to choose Light Entertainment."

"what?"

The audience talked a lot.

The smile on Li Yaqi's face suddenly solidified.

This program is broadcast live.

Sun Chao's words are simply hitting the face of Ya Shi Group.

There was a burst of arrogant laughter from the guest seat.

Ning Xue applauded and said: "Young man, there is a future, sister is optimistic about you."

Ning Xue looked at Li Yaqi jokingly.

"Mr. Li, I'm really embarrassed. It seems that being beautiful is not a panacea. People in your company look down on it, so I have no choice but to win love."

"you…"

Li Yaqi trembled angrily.

She also understood at this moment that this must have been planned by Ning Xue.

The show was broadcast live, but the director could not stop it.

There was a lot of attention on the scene.

Li Yaqi knows that if she fails at this time, the impact will be even worse.

Although my heart is extremely angry.

Li Yaqi still had an elegant smile on her face.

"It's really a pity that I can't cooperate with Mr. Sun, but our Assie Group needs artists with both art and virtue. I am afraid that you do not meet our requirements. But you really go well with President Ning. Your choice is correct. Light entertainment is more suitable for you."

Li Yaqi's answer is very clever.

Although she was polite on the surface, she actually said that Sun Chao was not good at character, and then said that she and Mr. Ning were very good, and even Ning Xue cursed.

Ning Xue coldly snorted: "Mr. Li, don't be angry, aren't there so many trainees to choose from? There is always one that suits you."

In fact, Ning Xue was gloating.