Chapter 93: Jia Ge cracking down on fakes

Li Yaqi ran out of the room and let out a sigh of relief.

She really can't stand it anymore.

Ye Chen is too manly.

From childhood to adulthood, Li Yaqi's contact with boys is a courtesy handshake.

Now he actually saw a man showing eight tempting muscles in front of him.

How could she stand it.

Ye Chen was not surprised by Li Yaqi's running.

He knows Li Yaqi too well.

Don't look at the usual flirtation, absolutely persuaded at critical moments.

Therefore, just now when Li Yaqi teased Ye Chen again, he agreed without hesitation.

After all, he is a big man who is slapped by women every day, and he is still a super beautiful woman. He has no idea how it is possible.

When Ye Chen got serious, Li Yaqi was shocked.

Ye Chen is ready for the person in charge, isn't it just getting married?

However, as expected by Ye Chen, Li Yaqi was really shocked.

Ye Chen put on his clothes and chased after him.

At the elevator entrance, Ye Chen saw Li Yaqi with a flushed face.

Li Yaqi lowered her head, her heart was so guilty that she didn't even dare to look at Ye Chen.

Ye Chen would naturally not give up the opportunity to tease Li Yaqi.

"You run very fast, Mr. Li, you must have a good 100-meter result."

Li Yaqi whispered: "Humph, don't laugh at me."

Ye Chen said: "No, don't you have to come to the hotel?"

"I changed my mind. I'll go home. There will be a meeting tomorrow morning. It's too far..." Li Yaqi blushed.

Of course Li Yaqi would not admit counsel, and found an excuse for herself.

Ye Chen took out the navigation and said, "It only takes half an hour to drive on the express road to the company, and it takes 40 minutes to get from our home to the company."

Li Yaqi blushed, speechless.

Ye Chen jokingly said: "Next time, think about the consequences and then continue to tease."

Li Yaqi: "Hmph, what are the consequences, you should still tease."

Although I admitted it today, it is her pleasure to tease Ye Chen, and this will not change.

Ye Chen smiled and said, "By the way, let's have a chance to meet my parents."

Li Yaqi's eyes lit up after hearing this: "Okay, I've always wanted to see my uncles and aunts."

"By the way, Ye Chen, sorry?" Li Yaqi suddenly blushed and apologized.

After all, she was here to open the house this time.

After opening the room, she ran away.

This is not her character.

This is not what you dare to be.

Li Yaqi even worried that Ye Chen would hate herself for it.

Ye Chen smiled and said, "It's nothing, in fact, I knew you would be counseled a long time ago."

Li Yaqi said: "I just need some time, I will work hard not to be nervous."

"Well, give me one month, and I will definitely not run the house after one month."