Chapter 10: pipe repairing

Unfortunately, this time the system did not respond.

Ye Chen was a little disappointed. In order to distract, Ye Chen came to the platform and looked outside.

Although Biyuan Community is in the city center, its location is very good.

The decoration style of the entire community is antique.

The flowing water on the small bridge is almost like an outdoor peach garden.

It would be great if I could have a villa here.

[Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the sign-in conditions, do you sign in...]

I wiped, the legendary perspective eye actually came?

"Sign in!" Ye Chen was overjoyed.

[Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully signing in and obtaining a Villa No. 1 in Biyuan worth 500 million. 】

Biyuan No. 1 Villa?

Ye Chen was stunned for a moment.

He looked at the opposite, which happened to be Villa One.

The other villas are two-story small buildings, but the only villa No. 1 is four-story, and there is an artificial lake on the opposite side of the villa, and there is a swimming pool on the platform.

Although this reward was awesome, Ye Chen was still a little disappointed compared to seeing through eyes.

The system is a bit weak.

At this moment, suddenly there was a bang from the bathroom.

"what!"

Li Yaqi's scream came from the bathroom.

Ye Chen hurriedly stood up and walked to the bathroom door.

"Aki, what's the matter?"

Li Yaqi ran out of the bathroom in her bathrobe.

"It seems that the water pipe is cracked and the water is spraying out."

I saw that the bathroom had become a water curtain hole, and water was constantly spraying out of the pipe.

Li Yaqi was panicked when she saw that the bathroom was already full of water.

"Ye Chen, what should I do? You can help me figure out a solution..."

At this moment, Li Yaqi completely lost the cold feeling of the female president of Bingshan.

There was even a hint of coquetry and request in his eyes, like a helpless little girl.

Ye Chen took a deep breath.

As expected of the President of the No. 1 Iceberg Beauty in the Capital!

Even if it is a sea of ​​fire, Ye Chen is willing to break for her.

"It seems I can only sacrifice my body."

Ye Chen sighed helplessly.

Li Yaqi was stunned for a moment, her pretty face flushed.

What does it mean to sacrifice the flesh? "

With that, Ye Chen had already taken off his coat.

Seeing Ye Chen's movements, Li Yaqi was startled.

"Ye Chen, what are you doing?"

Li Yaqi looked at Ye Chen shyly, her eyes full of vigilance.

Could it be that she really read it wrong?