Chapter 82: reverse

There was an uproar in the venue.

No one thought that there would be such a reversal.

Zhu's Group bought a piece of wasteland at a cost of 4 billion yuan.

The Longtian Group only spent 320 million yuan to photograph a prime plot.

Xinjiang Port is built in the eastern suburbs, and the land sold by Li's family is very valuable.

The reporters who had just surrounded Zhu Guang and other bigwigs flocked to Li Lei in an instant.

"Mr. Li, do you have any thoughts on the future construction of Xinjiang Port?"

"Mr. Li, you actually got such a prime location for only 320 million cabbage prices. Did you know the news in advance?"

"Mr. Li, please say a few words about the future of Dongjiang Port."

...

The reporters threw away Zhu Guang and surrounded Li Lei.

The flash blinks.

Zhu's father and son stood on the stage, their faces pale.

The press conference they organized!

Reporter here, boss!

It turned out to be completely making Li Lei's wedding dress.

What is this special?

Li Lei smiled faintly: "Everyone, in fact, I am just lucky. As for the future construction of Dongjiang Port, we have been planning, and I believe you will soon see a brand-new landmark business district in the city."

Seeing the expressions of the Japanese dog of Zhu family father and son, Li Lei felt very happy.

The big guys who had just surrounded Zhu Gang also surrounded Li Lei.

"Mr. Li, congratulations, I know that Dong Li must have something to follow."

"What is the Zhu family, how can it be compared with your Longtian Group?"

"That's right, the Zhu family is really overwhelming."

Li Lei didn't pay attention to the guys who saw the wind and left the scene with Ye Chen and Li Yaqi.

The overall situation of Xinjiang Port has been decided, and now Li Lei has too much to do.

In the car, Li Lei was very excited.

"Ye Chen, you really saved our Li family this time. You are the benefactor of our Li family."

"Uncle, why are we polite since we are all a family?" Ye Chen smiled.

Li Lei was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and said: "Yes, yes, one family, one family."

At this time, Li Yaqi's cell phone rang suddenly.

Li Yaqi answered the phone.

"Aki, I didn't expect you to be so awkward that you would kiss Ye Chen in front of so many people." Su Shasha called.

"Ah, how did you know?"

"The photo of you kissing Ye Chen has spread in the circle of friends."

Li Yaqi blushed pretty.

She was so excited just now, so she couldn't help kissing Ye Chen.

"Aki, take a look at our girlfriends, they all let you treat you."

Li Yaqi opens the group chat.

"Aki, you must treat."

"Yeah, I found such a handsome boyfriend."