Chapter 31: Problems in advertising planning

Looking at Su Shasha with a look of grief and indignation, Ye Chen felt a little guilty.

After all, he sent Li Yaqi back to the bedroom last night, leaving Su Shasha alone.

In fact, it's not that I don't want to care, I really forgot.

Li Yaqi is also very embarrassed.

"Sasha, I was wrong, okay, turn around and ask you to eat your favorite pickled fish."

Su Shasha is still reluctant.

"Aki, you have changed. Unexpectedly, you turned out to be a person who values ​​sex and loves friends."

Li Yaqi: "I am not."

"Then Ye Chen and I fell into the water, who do you save first?"

Ye Chen: "???"

Li Yaqi did not hesitate: "Of course Ye Chen"

Su Shasha sighed: "I knew it."

Li Yaqi blanked his eyes: "Because I know you can swim."

Su Shasha: "You don't need to explain, I'm sad."

Li Yaqi smiled and said, "Well, I'll go shopping with you this weekend. It's okay to eat delicious food."

Su Shasha was satisfied.

"It's pretty much the same."

Because Ye Chen and Li Yaqi both drank, neither of them could drive the car.

"I will ask the secretary to pick me up, or you can go to work together in my car."

Ye Chen nodded: "Okay."

After all, it's already past eight o'clock. If the bus is crowded, it will definitely be too late.

Li Yaqi called the secretary, and soon the secretary drove downstairs.

Seeing Ye Chen and Li Yaqi walking out the door together, the secretary Su Qing's eyes showed a shocked expression.

But Su Qing is a smart woman, and she has been with Li Yaqi for many years, so she certainly doesn't talk too much.

When the car reached the basement of the company, Ye Chen glanced at no one around, and got off the car quickly.

Not far away, Xu Lang was about to get off in a Volkswagen car, when he suddenly saw Ye Chen getting off Li Yaqi's special car.

Not long after Ye Chen entered, Li Yaqi and Su Qing got out of the car.

Xu Lang's eyes narrowed slightly.

Could it be that Li Yaqi and Ye Chen have problems?

Ye Chen came to the office, and Li Shuang said nervously, "Ye Chen, the result of the planned trial will come out soon."

"Oh, I think my two should be fine."

After all, Ye Chen's plan came from the system, so Ye Chen was also very confident.

Xu Lang also walked into the office at this time.

He glanced at Ye Chen with deep meaning in his eyes, and then sat in his seat.

At ten o'clock, the review results of the plan finally came out.

Not far away, Xu Lang let out an excited cry: "Yeah, it's passed."

The company has a reward system for plans.

Once the plan is passed, it will cooperate with major TV stations.