Chapter 54: There is a problem with this stone

The entire company has no confidence in Ye Chen's upcoming movie.

After all, the subject matter, cast, and director of the film do not have any highlights.

But no one dared to say anything.

After all, both the chairman and the president support Ye Chen.

The planning of the film is almost over, and Ye Chen is also ready to start shooting.

In the president's office, Ye Chenzheng and Li Yaqi talked about the script.

Ye Chen said: "Mr. Li, people don't care about my films, so you are not afraid that I will fail and lose the company?"

"Don't be afraid. First, I believe you. Second, even if I lose, I can start again. You are the most important to me."

Li Yaqi stared at Ye Chen with a smile and said.

Ye Chen felt a little moved when he heard Li Yaqi's words.

"Ye Chen, when there is no one, call me Yaqi."

"This... alright"

Li Yaqi's phone rang.

After hanging up the phone, Li Yaqi said: "Ye Chen, my parents said let us go to the house for dinner..."

"Is it time to meet the future father-in-law?"

Ye Chen thought for a while: "Okay, then I'll buy some presents."

Li Yaqi said: "No, I have already bought the gift for you."

Ye Chen said: "How is this suitable?"

"What is inappropriate, do we still divide each other?"

If Ye Chen went to the future father-in-law's house before, he would definitely be very nervous.

But now, he is very calm, because he hangs up...

And Li Yaqi is really a perfect woman.

Regardless of body shape, appearance, background, and personality, they are all the best among women.

Ye Chen actually regarded Li Yaqi as his girlfriend.

After get off work, Ye Chen drove and brought Li Yaqi to Washington.

This is the earliest private villa in the magic capital.

Almost all the people living here are big bosses in the city.

Li Yaqi's family lives in Villa 1.

Ye Chen knows that in any high-end community, Villa No. 1 is the most powerful existence.

The car parked in the parking space at the door, and Ye Chen and Li Yaqi walked into Villa 1.

The entire No. 1 villa is completely classical garden style.

Small bridges and flowing water, pavilions and pavilions make people feel like they have entered a royal garden.

The design here Ye Chen can tell at a glance that it comes from a top master.

The layout of the villa is full of beautiful scenery and full of poetry.

People can feel very comfortable in it.

[Ding, it is detected that the host’s current location meets the sign-in conditions, do you sign in...]

Is it time to sign in again?

Ye Chen directly chooses to sign in

[Ding, congratulations to the host for signing in successfully, and getting the system sign-in reward God-level Feng Shui! 】