Chapter 57: Headhunting APP

Ye Chen knew that Li Lei still couldn't accept the reality and said, "Uncle, you ask me to buy me cinnabar and rune paper. I'll verify it for you."

Li Lei asked Steward Huang to buy cinnabar and rune paper for Ye Chen.

"This really works?"

Seeing Ye Chen draw the talisman on the rune paper, Li Lei suddenly felt that Ye Chen had an unfathomable feeling.

Ye Chen spent a strange rune on the paper talisman, and then handed it to Li Lei.

"Uncle, you bring this talisman with you. There are some small secret techniques that I have performed on it. When the other party has killing intent on you, this rune will turn blood red. The darker the color, the stronger the other party's killing intent." Ye Chen said in a deep voice.

"It's so magical?" Li Lei also felt very magical.

Li Lei's knowledge as a big man in the magic city business circle is no longer the same as a mortal, but he has never heard of these secret techniques like Ye Chen's today.

Ye Chen handed the rune to Li Lei.

Li Lei took the rune and carried it carefully on him.

"I will give it a try to see if Gao Yang has any dissatisfaction with me."

At this time, Li Yaqi's voice came from the door.

"Dad, Ye Chen has eaten."

The two walked out of the study together, and the family ate.

At the dinner table, everyone talked at home.

Su Yan likes Ye Chen more and more, and she keeps picking up vegetables for Ye Chen.

After eating, the family chatted for more than half an hour before Ye Chen left Li's house.

This time I saw Li Yaqi's parents, and he succeeded in passing the test by virtue of systematic Feng Shui mysticism and medical skills.

The next day, Magic City Studios.

"Hello, Li Xiuying" finally started shooting.

This scene is Xu Jialing's journey to 1981.

Shooting begins.

At the beginning, everyone had no confidence in Ye Chen.

After all, Ye Chen was the first time a director, but after the filming started, everyone was shocked.

Ye Chen's performance was outstanding.

Ye Chen's control over the entire film, the positioning of the actors, and emotional control are all very well done.

Even Li Yaqi, who was on the side, was dumbfounded.

Ye Chen's level has definitely reached the strength of a great director!

The filming went well, but on the third day, the filming ran into problems.

The source of the problem is Shen Bing, one of the leading actors.

Shen Bing can be said to be the biggest star in this play.

But the state of the filming was very wrong.

"Crack!"

Ye Chen called to stop filming again.

"Mr. Shen, your mood is too flat. In this shot, you shouldn't be more exaggerated." Ye Chen frowned and said.

"I feel that my emotions are in place, no different."

"But ours is a comedy, it must be effective."