Chapter 101- 120: The weakness of Mingyang Group

Mingyang Group, a listed company that went public just last year, deals in healthcare medicines.

Their crowd is the old people, and it is not good that the medicine will work in the end.

But the advertising and marketing of Mingyang Health Products are really good.

They often give lectures on health care, and sometimes they also engage in the welfare of giving eggs during lectures to attract the elderly.

After listening to the lecture, many elderly people were fooled into buying health care products.

In recent years, sales have been very good, and the streets and alleys are their stores.

This company burned a lot of money for marketing. After it went public last year, it has been advancing all the way, and its stock price has actually doubled.

The reason why Ye Chen targeted Mingyang Group is that Mingyang Group is a subsidiary of Daming Group.

Their boss is Zhu Chao.

Zhu's family burned billions in the Mingyang Group, listed it through marketing, and now has a market value of more than 30 billion.

The Zhu family owns 60% of the shares and has made ten times the profit in just one year, which can be said to be very successful.

Mingyang Group also made Zhu Chao's position in the Zhu family more stable.

"Mingyang Group?"

Hearing what Ye Chen said, Li Yaqi also immediately thought of the reason why Ye Chen used him as a breakthrough point.

Mingyang Group has been controversial since the day it went public.

In particular, it was reported by some media that false health products were sold to cheat the elderly for money.

Although there are many negative news, Mingyang Group has not been affected in any way, but the market value has soared.

Ye Chen took the Mingyang Group as a breakthrough point. Could it be said that Ye Chen was sure that something would happen to the Mingyang Group?

If the Daming Group has weaknesses, then Mingyang Group is undoubtedly the biggest weakness.

After all, Mingyang Group itself has a lot of negative news.

If you want to crack down on Daming Group, choosing Mingyang Group as a breakthrough is the best choice.

"Okay, I will listen to you." Li Yaqi nodded.

Li Yaqi trusted Ye Chen very much.

Li Yaqi made the decision and immediately began to block the Daming Group.

In response to the Zhu Group, Longtian Group and Ya Shi Group also raised tens of billions of funds.

These funds are easy to find for Zhu's Group.

Therefore, the money was used to fight against the Zhu family on the frontal battlefield.

Although the strength of the Li family is not as good as that of the Zhu family, it is impossible for the Zhu family to swallow the Li family in one go.

The battle between the two sides must be a protracted battle.

If you want one party to be defeated in a short time, unless you find the other party's culprit.

Zhu Chao was actually looking for Li's death, but Ye Chen had already found it.

The Achilles heel of the Zhu family is Mingyang Group.