Chapter 39: what are you

Li Yaqi continued to read the document.

"After investigation by the legal department of the head office, Xu Lang, the director of the planning department of Yassey Group, has accepted bribes from customers for a long time. According to the company's management regulations, he was immediately expelled. The legal department obtained evidence and sent it to the judicial authority for handling.

Xu Lang's face was pale.

"No, you can't do this, it should be me who promoted, I am not convinced!" Xu Lang roared.

"Not satisfied? You are optimistic. This is the decision of the head office and has the signature of the chairman." Li Yaqi snorted coldly.

Xu Lang threw himself back on the chair, trembling slightly.

At this time, two security guards and the staff of the Legal Department were already standing behind Xu Lang.

"Xu Lang, please go back with us for investigation."

Xu Lang was stupid.

He did accept bribes, but this kind of thing is the unspoken rule of the company, and under normal circumstances, the company will not go into it at all.

Xu Lang's gaze suddenly turned to Ye Chen.

"It's him, it must be because of him."

At this moment, Xu Lang understood how terrifying Ye Chen was.

He was so stupid to hit a rock with a pebble.

The whole meeting room was silent.

Everyone looked at Ye Chen with dull eyes.

Xu Lang is an old employee of the company, and many people know the contradiction between him and Ye Chen.

Today, Xu Lang was expelled, and everyone knew that it might have something to do with Ye Chen.

Xu Lang was taken away by someone from the company's legal department.

Li Yaqi calmed down and said, "Everyone, let me introduce Mr. Ye. Although he has been in Yashi Group for a short time, his business is very exquisite. He passed two plans in one breath just now, and Ye Chen’s The advertising plan has also been well received by CCTV and will be broadcast tonight."

When Li Yaqi's voice fell, thunderous applause immediately rang out on the scene.

"Mr Ye is young and promising, and we support the company's decision."

"Yes, with the addition of Mr. Ye, our Yashi Group will definitely go to the next level."

These high-levels are all sophisticated guys, and they started to slap Ye Chen's flattery.

Ye Chen’s current system mission is to make Yashi Group a first-class entertainment company.

Being the vice president is more beneficial for Ye Chen to complete the system task.

Ye Chen understood that this was also Li Lei's decision, and it was not good for him to refuse.

Ye Chen stood up and said, "Thank you for the company's trust in me. I will do my best to make Ya Shi Group the leading entertainment company in China."

Hearing Ye Chen's words, mocking expressions appeared on the faces of many senior executives on the scene.

Yashi Group can only be regarded as a second-rate entertainment company in the Chinese entertainment industry.

There is a huge gap between the strength and the first-line entertainment companies.

Especially now that the entertainment industry is in a recession, let alone becoming a first-class entertainment company, it is good not to go bankrupt.