Chapter 55: Crack

Li Lei didn't believe in Feng Shui.

However, Ye Chen's words were justified and well-founded, and even those who moved were counted as sick.

This makes Li Lei have to believe.

Li Lei took a deep breath and looked at Ye Chen in shock.

He did not expect that Ye Chen could see so much from a small stone.

The most important thing is that, recently, Li Lei has indeed been unfavorable, and his health has also gone wrong.

In particular, his wife Su Yan couldn't sleep at night and was very weak.

This is all right with what Ye Chen said.

Li Lei couldn't calm down anymore and asked anxiously: "Then how to crack the Blood Fiend and Dragon Slaying Game? Are you going to throw this stone?"

Ye Chen said: "Throwing away can't solve the problem, because the blood evil spirit has already filled the corners of the courtyard, and even you and the aunt's body have been immersed a lot, and you can only find a way to resolve it."

"How to resolve?" Li Lei asked anxiously.

Ye Chen smiled and said: "The way to resolve it is very simple. You can find a few people who were born on the sun, moon and sun, and move the stone to the center of the pool..."

"Can it be cracked like this?" Li Lei was taken aback for a moment.

Li Lei thought it would be very troublesome to crack this **** evil, but he didn't expect it to be so simple.

"Ye Chen, isn't this stone the tombstone of the town? How unlucky to put it in the yard?" Li Yaqi said from the side.

"That's right, everything is mutually restrained. Although this stone has been placed in the courtyard for a short time, it has been integrated with the courtyard. If it is thrown away, it will take years or even more than ten years for people who have been attacked by evil spirits to recover. During the period, if the evil spirits break out, it will even endanger lives.

"Throwing away is not advisable, but the reason why this stone makes the courtyard a **** evil is because of its placement, Feng Shui method, water is the top priority, water is the blood of the earth, so water is the best. The way to resolve it."

"The reason why the tombstones of this town are placed in the tomb of the king of the kingdom is enough to see that he is good. Put him in the water and use the water to take away the blood evil spirit, then this blood evil situation can be reversed, and even It can maximize the effect of the entire Yuqi Shenglong Vessel."

"It's not an exaggeration to say that living here with uncles and aunts, not only can be disease-free, but also children and grandchildren can become rich and wealthy, and even uncle, you may have a second spring."

Li Lei was overjoyed after hearing Ye Chen's words.

Although Li Lei didn't understand Feng Shui very well, Li Lei completely trusted Ye Chen.

He believed that he would never be wrong to listen to the future son-in-law.

"Okay, just follow the arrangement you said."

Ye Chen nodded: "Uncle, the few things I said require you to do it. The person who moves the stone must be a person born in Yangyueyangri, and the hour must be ten noon. It must be foolproof to successfully resolve the predicament. ."

Li Lei nodded: "Okay, I'll listen to you all."

Before that, Li Lei had already glanced at Ye Chengao.