Chapter 65: play off

Sun Tao looked at the rearview mirror, his eyes narrowed slightly.

He didn't expect Ye Chen to have such good driving skills.

Nine Daowan has already turned five times, but he still hasn't shaken Ye Chen.

Sun Tao looked cold and stepped on the accelerator pedal to the bottom.

Everyone was stunned by this scene. The bends behind the nine bends became more and more dangerous. Is Sun Tao crazy?

The corner of Ye Chen's mouth raised, and the distance between the two cars was less than half a meter.

At the sixth turn, the two hardly slowed down, passing one after the other.

The same is true for the seventh and eighth bends.

At the ninth turn, Sun Tao did not dare to accelerate.

Because this curve is too steep.

But at this moment, Sun Tao heard the roar of the sports car.

Ye Chen's sports car went hand in hand with him.

Is this guy crazy?

If you don't slow down in the front corner, you will definitely kill the car.

Ye Chen's car quickly surpassed Sun Tao's.

Before the big screen, everyone was stunned by this scene.

This guy is absolutely crazy.

You know, for the front corners, the average driver will reduce the speed to less than one hundred miles.

But now Ye Chen's speed is at least 140.

Ye Chen's behavior is absolutely death.

Looking at the big screen, Zhu Ming showed a cold smile on his face.

I thought this guy was a tough opponent, but turned out to be an idiot.

Sun Tao is a famous lunatic in the racing circle.

He didn't even dare to cross the ninth bend a hundred.

Ye Chen actually drove one hundred and forty miles.

If Ye Chen's car crashed, he wouldn't have to bother to deal with Ye Chen.

Ye Chen's car quickly surpassed Sun Tao's, and the distance between the two cars widened.

Damn it! Is this guy going to die?

Ye Chen's car was getting closer and closer to the curve, but Ye Chen didn't have any plans to slow down.

Sun Tao was already stunned.

He had never seen anyone go through a curve so fast.

Even the record-setting foreign professional driver DeLong did not dare to corner at this speed.

Everyone snorted and stared at the big screen.

Some timid girls even covered their eyes in fright.

However, everyone opened their mouths in shock in the next scene.

Accompanied by the harsh tire friction, Ye Chen's sports car suddenly drifted beautifully.

At the moment when the body was about to hit the guardrail, it drove through the curve in an incredible arc.

The whole square was silent.

how can that be.

Sun Tao was completely shocked by Ye Chen's cornering.