Chapter 301-310

"Qianqian, take your time to stroll around, I'll leave first." Ye Chen said with a smile.

Han Qianqian hesitated for a while and asked, "Ye Chen, can you give me your contact information?"

"We will see each other if we are destined," Ye Chen said with a joke.

Seeing that Ye Chen didn't give her contact information, Han Qianqian was not upset, but felt that Ye Chen was a dedicated man.

The watch Ye Chen bought from the counter was a female watch. Based on a woman's instinct, Han Qianqian knew that it must be given to the most important woman in his heart.

Seeing Ye Chen's departure, Han Qianqian's eyes felt deep love, and she was even a little bit envious and jealous of that woman.

Han Chao couldn't help feeling jealous when seeing Han Qianqian's eyes and expressions.

The beloved woman turned a blind eye to herself, but looked at other men, which made any man unbearable, let alone Han Chao was originally a narrow-minded person.

"Qianqian, you don't need to watch it, people are already far away." Han Chao reminded.

Since Ye Chen is gone, Han Qianqian has no need to stay here, let alone stay with Han Chao.

"Han Chao, I am a little tired and want to go back to rest." Han Qianqian said with an excuse.

"Qianqian, didn't you say you want to see the watch? I will give you which one you like." Han Chao pleased.

"No, there is no watch I like." Han Qianqian said.

At this moment, Han Qianqian felt that all the styles of watches here were a bit inferior to the one that Ye Chen bought.

"Qianqian, there are so many styles here, there will definitely be ones you like, let's take a closer look." Han Chao persuaded.

Originally, Han Qianqian was very disgusted with Han Chao, and felt even more disgusted when he saw him still like this.

But after all, Han Chao is an investor in her movie. If he provokes him, then her movie will not be released.

At that time, there will be heavy losses, and Han Qianqian does not want to offend Han Chao, after all, he is a narrow-minded villain.

"Han Chao, I'm really tired, I want to go back to rest, thank you for your kindness." Han Qianqian said euphemistically.

"Well, I'll take you back." Han Chao said.

"Han Chao, wait for me outside first." Han Qianqian said with a smile.

Although Han Chao was a little puzzled, he still waited at the door of the store as the girl said.

After a while, Han Qianqian walked out, and the two of them came to the parking lot and got into Han Chao's sports car.

The sports car was driving on the road, and the two people in the car were thinking about their own things, and there was no verbal communication.

After a while, the sports car stopped in front of the hotel.

"Qianqian, I don't think your complexion looks good, let me go up with you." Han Chao said.

"No, Han Chao, thank you." Han Qianqian refused.

In fact, Han Chao was thinking about beautiful things along the way. He wanted to accompany Han Qianqian into the hotel for a while, and then took the opportunity to take the girl down, fulfilling his wish for so long.

Han Qianqian is not stupid. Of course, she knows that Han Chao has no good intentions towards him, so how dare she lead a wolf into the room.

Hearing Han Qianqian's refusal, Han Chao felt a sense of loss.