Chapter 76: Hand skating

After Ye Chen got off work, he bought spicy spicy crabs.

The spicy crab that was prepared soon was brought up.

With superb cooking skills, the spicy crab is really delicious.

Ye Chen smiled and said to Li Yaqi, "Shall we have some wine?"

Li Yaqi shook her head unhappy.

Ye Chen smiled and said, "Why are you so unhappy."

Li Yaqi frowned and said: "I feel that there is someone on the Light Entertainment. Our evidence was submitted, but there was no response at all."

Ye Chen smiled and said, "You are quite smart. Not only do they have someone, but they have already made a deal. They dragged us for three days and dragged us to death."

"What?" Li Yaqi's expression changed.

Ye Chen turned on the phone.

Then the chat content between Ning Xue and Wei Guang was broadcast on the mobile phone.

"Ning Xue, this bastard, can't afford to play." Li Yaqi said through gritted teeth.

Ye Chen smiled: "Since they don't want to have fun, then we don't have to be polite."

Li Yaqi said, "Do you want to?"

Ye Chen nodded: "It's a pity not to eat such a delicious spicy crab, I will surprise you after I finish it."

Seeing Ye Chen's confident eyes, Li Yaqi sneered.

Ye Chen said silently: "What are you laughing at?"

Li Yaqi said: "It feels like you are my patron saint. I don't have to worry about anything if you are there. Don't worry about anything. Ye Chen, let's get married."

Seeing Li Yaqi's look, Ye Chen was also moved.

Such a beautiful woman asked herself to marry him three times and four times, but he really had no reason to refuse.

"I……"

Ye Chen just wanted to say I would, when the phone rang suddenly.

Li Yaqi: "..."

Ye Chen glanced at the phone and smiled awkwardly: "I'm sorry, it was my uncle who called."

With that, Ye Chen answered the phone.

"Hey, don't worry, uncle, I will solve the problem of the Yashi Group soon. There is no need to swipe the ticket. We have to speak on the strength of our ability. Yes, don't worry."

"Okay, I will accompany you with Yaqi the day after tomorrow, um, I'm dead."

Li Yaqi frowned: "Dad calling something?"

"Well, he asked me about the Ya Shi Group."

"Then why doesn't he call me?"

"Then you need to ask, I don't want to put pressure on you, uncle actually really cares about you." Ye Chen said suddenly.

Li Yaqi also smiled slightly: "Yes, since you are here, I feel that everything is fine."

"Aki, there is one more thing, the day after tomorrow, the western suburbs of the land tender, you go with us."

Li Yaqi frowned slightly.

Ye Chen said, "Aki, you are the only daughter of Uncle Li. You will take over the Longtian Group sooner or later. It is also good for you to join the group's business early."

Li Yaqi nodded: "Well, then I will go with you."

Since the last conflict with her father, Li Yaqi has rarely participated in the affairs of Longtian Group.