Chapter 17: Haoheng rewards

Su Shasha sighed when she saw the little fox smashed so much money.

"Brother, we are not following, you have already spent a lot of money for me."

Seeing Su Shasha's pitiful appearance, Ye Chen smiled faintly.

Ordinary female anchors, at this time, will definitely beg the eldest brother to fight again.

Even put forward some conditions such as meeting to eat and going to the hotel.

Su Shasha, a silly girl, took the initiative to let him give up.

This is enough to see that the girl Su Shasha is very innocent and candid.

Ye Chen smiled faintly.

"Don't worry, I said, I cover you."

In the little fox's live broadcast room, seeing the PK strip overtaking, the little fox became arrogant again.

"Princess Salsa, where is your eldest brother? Isn't your elder brother awesome?"

Guarding the little fox: "A little anchor, who dares to challenge our little fox and laughs to death."

The little fox's live broadcast room was already cheering.

"The little fox is awesome."

"It's a little fox, how could it be comparable to those cat and dog anchors?"

"Haha, I'll go to the other anchor to watch the anchor's fifty squats."

Just when the fans of Little Fox's family were arrogant and proud, suddenly they saw the announcement.

Pagani gave a treasure map +10 to Princess Salsa!

Almost the announcement has been dominated by Ye Chen.

Seeing the content of the announcement that popped up, the live broadcast room of Little Fox was deadly silent.

Everyone looked silly.

what's going on?

Ye Chen sent out a hundred treasure maps in one go.

This time, Princess Salsa’s live broadcast has been completely crushed.

Seeing the live stream that kept popping up, Su Shasha was also stunned.

She looked at Ye Chen beside her in disbelief: "You..."

Ye Chen smiled slightly.

"Don't worry, this little money won't ruin my family, it's just some pocket money."

Pocket money?

All of Susasa's fans in the live broadcast room were stunned.

Because of the effect of the announcement, Su Shasha already had 10,000 fans in her live broadcast room.

They were all attracted by the announcement.

After all, it was broadcast live on Maoya, and it was rare to brush a hundred treasure maps in one go.

This is half a million!

Ye Chen then typed on the public screen: "Where are the big buddies of Little Fox, continue to scan, I'll wait."

In front of the computer, a wretched man had a dull expression.

He never dreamed that he would meet a big boss this time.