Chapter 80: Wait

Pujiang Hotel.

The place where Ye Chen and Sun Tao met.

Ye Chen took a ride and went directly to box 888.

Entering the box, Sun Tao saw Ye Chen get up quickly.

"Brother Ye!"

Sun Tao is an international brand, a style of rich and young.

The Patek Philippe gold watch on the wrist is even more shiny.

"Brother Ye, sit down, and the waiter orders."

With that, Sun Tao pleased Ye Chen and poured a cup of tea.

The two talked while drinking tea.

"Brother Ye, what's going on with the Li family this time? After so many years of preparations, the Zhu family was able to pick up the bargain."

Ye Chen smiled faintly: "Do you think the Li family will be so cheap and the Zhu family?"

Sun Tao was stunned for a moment: "Brother Ye means that the Li family has a back player?"

Suddenly Sun Tao patted his thigh.

"Yeah, with Brother Ye, it will make my sister-in-law suffer."

Ye Chen gave Sun Tao a white look: "I'll discuss something with you this time."

The food and wine were all set, and the two of them talked while talking.

Sun Tao was arrogant in front of others, but he was very respectful in front of Ye Chen.

"Brother Ye, as long as there is someone who can use my Sun Tao, please mention it."

Ye Chen nodded and said, "I want to trade stocks."

"Stocks?"

Sun Tao was stunned after hearing what Ye Chen said.

"I also have some investment in this area. If Ye Ge wants to trade in stocks, I can introduce you to several financial consultants. They are all very powerful."

"How is the stock market now?" Ye Chen asked casually.

"It's okay, it's a bull market. By the way, Ye Ge wants to invest in stocks, is there any inside information?" Sun Tao said excitedly.

Ye Chen nodded and said, "I plan to invest heavily in stocks, but I want to find someone to actually do it."

Sun Tao said: "Brother Ye, you are looking for the right person. You can leave it to me. How much do you plan to invest? Ten million or 20 million?"

Ye Chen shook his head: "I have a lot of funds."

"Rest assured, one hundred million can be operated." Sun Tao said with a smile.

"I'm talking about one billion."

"Billions?" Sun Tao was stunned.

Sun Tao has been trading in stocks for so many years, and he has also cooperated with other magic capitals.

However, this is the first time to invest one billion in one go.

This is too big to play.

Ten billion invested in the stock market, unless there is absolute confidence.

Otherwise, once caught, or caught up with a lower limit, it is likely to be nothing.

Ye Chen asked, "Can such a large amount of money be done?"

Sun Tao nodded: "Yes, yes, Ye Ge's stock market is risky. You may lose tens of millions in a few minutes if you throw this billion in. The risk is too great."