Chapter 46: Star dream

Ning Xue sat in the dressing room.

A handsome young man walked in.

"Hello, President Ning."

The young man saw Ning Xue bowing respectfully.

Ning Xue looked at the young man and nodded.

"You are the program group who arranges to choose Sun Chao from the Yashi Group."

Sun Chao nodded: "Yes, I am very sorry. In fact, I most want to choose Ning's light entertainment, but I can't arrange the program group."

Ning Xue smiled faintly: "I'll give you a chance, you choose our light entertainment."

"Ah!" Sun Chao was a little embarrassed.

"President Ning, you should know that this was arranged in advance by the program team. If I choose you..."

"Relax, join us Light Entertainment, I will give you a chance to be the number one male, and I will release a new album for you this year."

A greedy expression appeared in Sun Chao's eyes.

He is just a rookie, and this treatment is too tempting for him.

"President Ning, are you serious?"

"Of course, what kind of boy, there are not many opportunities like this."

With that, Ning Xue touched Sun Chao's handsome face with her hand.

"Of course, if you take care of me, it is possible to be a big star."

Sun Chao was stunned for a moment, with excitement in his eyes.

His dream is to become a big star. As for Dang Ning Xue's little white face, he doesn't mind.

This kind of rich woman is fresh.

By staying with her for a year or two, you can get a lifetime of prosperity and wealth. This transaction is too cost-effective.

Sun Chao took a deep breath and said, "President Ning, what do you want me to do?"

With a sinister smile on Ning Xue's face, she whispered a few words in front of Sun Chao.

At this time, in another dressing room, the makeup artist was applying makeup to Li Yaqi.

Su Qing took the copy and introduced the flow of variety shows to Li Yaqi.

"Mr. Li, the person we choose this time has already been decided by default. It is called Sun Chao. The program is divided into two processes, self-exhibiting, and then you can directly select Sun Chao in the selection process.

"The final link is that the selected artist will sing a new song provided by the company. We have let Sun Chao practice this song in advance for more than a month, and it will definitely be fine."

Li Yaqi nodded: "I see."

Ye Chen listened to Su Qing's copywriting and shook his head helplessly.

It turns out that variety shows are all scripts, but they fool the audience in front of the TV.

The process was arranged like a movie, and only the audience in front of the TV watched it with gusto.

Ye Chen felt bored and walked out of the dressing room.

At this time, a misty song came.

Ye Chen followed the singing and came to the end of the corridor.

"Well, the singing came from the top of the building."

Someone was practicing singing on the top of the building.