Chapter 51: I will kneel with you

Li Yaqi had already stepped down the other side.

Unexpectedly, this guy should be more and more exaggerated.

"This chef, you are a bit too much to say so. Of course, consumers have the right to comment on the quality of your meals. This is the customer's right." Xu Jialing said with a bit of insatiability.

Zhang Shuai snorted coldly: "It's no wonder that such arrogance turned out to be a celebrity's friend. Even a celebrity's friend can't talk nonsense and slander my reputation. I must apologize today."

As a three-star Meiqilin chef, he came to Lu Ji Restaurant just to prove himself.

But now the customer says that the sea bass he made is not as good as the original Master Lu's, which makes him very unhappy.

As a substitute for Master Lu, the last thing he wants to hear is that others say that his cooking skills are not as good as Master Lu.

Especially in front of TV reporters, he felt even more slapped in the face, which made him reluctant.

Ye Chen said coldly: "My friend didn't do anything wrong. Why should I apologize? The level of bass you made is really average. Don't let people say it?"

"Well, you said that the sea bass I make is average, so you have the ability to make a better steamed sea bass to show me?"

Several apprentices of Zhang Shuai on the side also roared: "That's right, let us also see the perch that is more delicious than our master's."

Ye Chen smiled and nodded: "Yes, then I will give you a good lesson today."

Ye Chen stood up while speaking.

Li Yaqi was a little worried.

"Ye Chen forget it."

After all, the other party is a three-star chef from Meiqilin.

How could Ye Chen's cooking skills be better than others.

"Don't worry, I know it in my heart." Ye Chen gave Li Yaqi a relieved look.

Zhang Shuai snorted and said, "If your steamed sea bass tastes not as good as mine, immediately ask her to obediently apologize to me."

Ye Chen frowned.

With god-level cooking skills, Ye Chen knew that he would not lose.

But Ye Chen didn't like to use Li Yaqi as a bet.

"Since I am betting with you, there is no need to get involved with others."

Zhang Shuai snorted coldly: "You can bet. If you lose, you can't just apologize verbally. You have to kowtow to apologize."

"No." Li Yaqi quickly stopped Ye Chen.

Ye Chen is the man she likes.

How could she let Ye Chen apologize to others for kneeling down?

"Ye Chen used the initial bet. If you lose, I will apologize to him."

Ye Chen smiled: "Aki, I won't use you to make a bet, let alone make you bow your head for others, even if it is only possible."

Li Yaqi was stunned after listening, her heart was warm, her eyes were a little wet.

She suddenly felt that everything for Ye Chen was worthwhile.

On the side Zhang Shuai said impatiently: "Do you gamble or not, and apologize obediently if you don't bet."

"Of course bet."