Chapter 221-230

Xin Zhao nodded and turned around and said, "This painting was taken from Guardian Auction House. We immediately asked their appraiser to appraise..."

"Since the auction of this painting has ended, our Zhao family will donate RMB 320 million to Project Hope, regardless of whether the painting is true or not."

"In addition, if the price of this painting is fake, as compensation, our Zhao family will spend 300 million yuan again, what do you think?"

Ye Chen smiled and nodded: "Of course there is no problem, you Zhao family wants to send money, I naturally have no opinion."

Xin Zhao stared at Ye Chen with cold eyes and suddenly said, "Then if it is appraised, how can this painting be true?"

Ye Chen had been provoking the Zhao family just now, how could the Zhao family give up, they must save the Zhao family's loss of face.

This is just an opportunity.

If this painting is true, Ye Chen's behavior is a malicious rumor.

So this is also the Zhao family deliberately dug a hole, waiting for Ye Chen to jump.

Ye Chen said lightly: "If it is true, then I will pay for this painting, and I am willing to plead guilty to the Zhao family."

With the god-level appraisal technique, Ye Chen can already be sure that this painting is fake.

So naturally he will not be afraid.

If Ye Chen apologized to Zhao Wanshan face to face, then this matter would soon spread to the rich circle.

Although Ye Chen is not very famous, he is Li Yaqi's husband after all.

The Li family would be ashamed of this matter.

Seeing Ye Chen so hardened, Zhao Wanshan and Zhao Xin hesitated this time.

Xin Zhao glanced at his father.

However, Zhao Wanshan sat on the side without saying a word.

After all, it would be even worse if he showed up on this matter.

"Well, let Master Jianbao know the authenticity of this painting after appraisal, why is it so unpleasant?" Old Qin persuaded.

After all, Ye Chen and Zhao's family are now tit-for-tat.

Everyone could see that this was the Zhao family dug a hole for Ye Chen.

But no one can say whether this pit was the Zhao family jumping in or Ye Chen jumping in.

After all, Mr. Qin was caught between the Zhao family and the Li family. If the two were too violent, he would be embarrassed, so he came forward to make peace.

"Since Lao Qin has said it, so be it." Ye Chen also said lightly.

Originally, Ye Chen didn't want to give Lao Qin this face, but his wife Li Yaqi pulled his clothes aside, so he didn't say anything.

After all, this matter was at a charity auction. If the trouble is too stale, it is indeed not very good for both parties.

Xin Zhao also returned to his seat.

This is the auction held by the Zhao family, and it would be even more inappropriate if he continues to be noisy.

Now everyone is waiting for the appraiser to come.

Soon the appraiser from the Guardian auction came.

This painting was taken through their auction. If the painting is really fake, it will not only be Zhao's face, but it will also make their auction house's reputation discredited.