Chapter 34: Father and daughter have a drink

Li Yaqi took off her coat and lay on the bed, staring at Ye Chen with beautiful eyes.

Ye Chen pressed his hand on the acupuncture point above Li Yaqi's belly button.

"I'm about to start. It hurts a bit at first, so bear with me."

"Yeah." Li Yaqi nodded obediently.

At this time, the door of the villa opened.

Li Lei walked into the villa.

As soon as I walked in, I heard my daughter's cry.

"Ah, it hurts."

Li Lei's expression changed and he hurried upstairs.

Just about to push the door into the house, I heard the voice of a man from inside.

"It will be done soon, hold on."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Much more comfortable."

Li Lei's hand stopped on the door.

It turned out that what the wife said was true.

Not only has the daughter fallen in love, but she has already reached the point of going to bed.

Li Lei's face blushed, thanks to not pushing the door.

Li Yaqi's marriage has always been the old couple's worry.

In the past, Li Yaqi was also introduced to many big and young elites and shopping malls.

But Li Yaqi, there is no one in the picture.

Unexpectedly, now he has led the boy to the house.

It seems that it won't take long before he will be holding his grandson.

Li Lei wanted to leave quietly, but he wanted to get to know this future son-in-law.

So Li Lei directly dialed the phone number of Huang Kai, the housekeeper.

"Lao Huang ordered me a Quanjude set meal, and another bottle of Moutai, which will be delivered to me."

"Boss, your relationship with Miss has eased?"

"Don't ask if you shouldn't ask, send it to me immediately."

After Ye Chen massaged Li Yaqi for fifteen minutes, he stopped.

"how do you feel?"

"It doesn't hurt at all, Ye Chen, your massage is really amazing."

Ye Chen smiled faintly: "Of course, this is ancestral."

"Are you hungry, I'll cook dinner for you."

Li Yaqi said and walked outside.

As soon as she reached the top of the stairs, Li Yaqi was stunned when she saw the people sitting in the living room.

Ye Chen also walked out and saw Li Yaqi stunned at the door and asked: "What's the matter?"

Li Yaqi looked embarrassed, with a bit of coldness on her face: "Why are you here?"

Ye Chen saw the middle-aged man sitting downstairs and immediately recognized him.

Li Lei, Chairman of Tianlong Group.

Yashi Group is also a branch of Tianlong Group.

Ye Chen knew that Li Lei was Yaqi's father.

What makes Ye Chen depressed is that Li Yaqi's parents like sneak attacks?