Chapter 351-357

Ye Mu brought up the cooked food, and said with a smile: "The meal is ready, hurry up and eat."

Ye Chen and Li Yaqi sat on the seats, and they had to say that Ye Mu made a very rich pork rib soup and black chicken soup.

"Mom, what are you doing differently?" Ye Chen asked, pointing to the things on the table.

"I mainly don't know which Yaqi likes to eat, so I made them all." Ye Mu explained with a smile.

I have to say that Ye's mother is really better for Li Yaqi than her biological daughter, and she is still pregnant, so she takes more care.

Mother Ye gave Li Yaqi a bowl of soup and put it in front of her and said, "Yaki, see which one you like to drink? If you don't like it, I'll make something else for you."

Li Yaqi was moved when she heard the words, and her eye circles were a little red.

She felt that Ye's mother treated her better than her biological mother. Because of their emotional discord, her parents separated when she was very young. Li Yaqi lived with her father, while her mother was always abroad and rarely came back.

Li Yaqi rarely receives the care and love from her mother, but she feels it from Ye Mu. How can this not move her?

"Auntie, I like to drink it all. Don't be busy. Sit down with your uncle and eat some together." Li Yaqi said very sensibly.

"You eat, we are not hungry." Ye Mu said with a wave of hands.

Ye Chen said with a grieved expression: "Mom, why are you so partial, where is my soup?"

"You Sheng, you are such a big person, you still need someone else to take care of you if you have hands and feet." Ye Mu said with no anger.

Ye Chen thought that his mother was really partial. He treated Yaqi in one way, but he treated him in a different way.

"Cut, you will be rich by yourself," Ye Chen said to himself.

Li Yaqi chuckled while drinking the soup. She really envied Ye Chen's family, the love of her parents, and the warmth at home.

Unlike the family she lives in, although her father loves her, he is very strict with her.

Li Yaqi didn't resent her father at all. It was because of her father's practice that she became so strong, relying on herself for everything and never bothering others.

Li Yaqi drank a few mouthfuls of soup and didn't want to eat it. She ate very little in the morning, sometimes she didn't even eat it.

"Yaqi, you can eat some more." Ye Mu said hurriedly when she saw that Li Yaqi had put down the bowl.

"Auntie, I have eaten a lot of spare ribs. I'm already full. I really can't eat it anymore." Li Yaqi waved her hand and said.

When she finished saying this, she suddenly felt a surge in her appetite and hurried to the bathroom.

Hearing a groan of vomiting inside, Ye Chen also put down the bowl and ran in, followed by Ye Mu.

After all, Father Ye is a man. It is obviously inappropriate to see his daughter-in-law in the bathroom, so he sat on the sofa in the living room and waited.

Li Yaqi vomited for a while, and Ye Chen and Ye Mu helped him out.

There was a smile on Ye Mu's face, but Ye Chen looked anxious.

"Aki, what's wrong with you?" Ye Chen asked.

"I don't know, I just can't control it if I want to vomit." Li Yaqi shook her head and said.