Chapter 92: Guilty

Li Yaqi and Ye Chen finished their dinner at a western restaurant and then visited Hui Street. It was already past nine o'clock in the evening.

"Hey, I feel that time with you is so fast." Li Yaqi said with some regret.

"Ye Chen smiled, I met a killer last time shopping, today is your compensation."

In fact, Ye Chen also likes the feeling of dating Li Yaqi.

Li Yaqi stared at Ye Chen with beautiful eyes and suddenly said, "Ye Chen, let's get married."

Ye Chen thought for a while and said, "Wait."

"Why wait?" Li Yaqi said dissatisfied.

"The time we know each other is too short, we should get to know each other."

In fact, this was just Ye Chen's excuse.

Mainly because Ye Chen is now the boss of the Shadow Killer Group.

With this status, Ye Chen was a little more worried.

The reward of the system gave him a headache. He had to clean up this matter before he could consider marriage.

Li Yaqi is a good girl, he doesn't want to let her down.

This was Ye Chen's only concern.

Li Yaqi pursed her lips. In fact, she wanted to say that the two have actually known each other since childhood.

But in the end Li Yaqi still did not say anything.

After all, too much time has passed.

If Ye Chen forgot, it would be bad.

Li Yaqi's eyes fell on the hotel not far away.

Last time she opened a house, Li Yaqi was very disappointed.

That was the first time I opened a room with a boy, but it turned out to be an interrogation of a female assassin.

"Why don't we go to the hotel if we sleep in today?"

Ye Chen was stunned for a moment and jokingly said, "Do you really want to sleep in a hotel?"

Li Yaqi nodded: "Of course?"

Ye Chen smiled: "Okay, bring your ID card."

"ID?" Li Yaqi was stunned.

Ye Chen said, "Of course, don't I need an ID card to open a house?"

"actually, I……"

Li Yaqi just teased Ye Chen casually.

According to her understanding of Ye Chen, this straight man would definitely refuse.

What Li Yaqi didn't expect was that Ye Chen readily agreed.

Li Yaqi blushed, took out her ID card from her bag and handed it to Ye Chen.

The car stopped in front of the hotel.

Ye Chen shook his ID: "Let's not go home today. My brother will take you to open the room and roll the sheets."

Li Yaqi heard Ye Chen's words, her pretty face flushed even more.

Ye Chen took Li Yaqi's hand, and the two walked directly into the hotel lobby.

"Sir, do you need any room?"

Ye Chen said, "Do you have a presidential suite?"

"Presidential suites, we don't have them here, but there are deluxe couples big bed rooms just have a discount 1999."