Chapter 84: The price of finding something

Li Yaqi is the No. 1 beauty in the wealthy circle of the magic capital, and she has a crush on her.

But they resorted to all means, Li Yaqi was not tempted, but was snatched away by Ye Chen.

Seeing the goddess being snatched away, the eyes of these rich second generations wanted to slash Ye Chen with a thousand swords.

But the eyes of the women looking at Ye Chen were hot.

Ye Chen is so handsome, even many girls are wondering how to grab Ye Chen from Li Yaqi.

"Aki, can you share your boyfriend's WeChat account?" some girls called.

"No, if you have anything you can send me WeChat, I will reply to you on his behalf." Li Yaqi said with a smile.

Of course this is just a little joke.

"Aki, I heard that you and your boyfriend are in an office romance, and your boyfriend is a small employee in your company."

At this moment, a discordant voice rang.

Everyone looked at the speaker, it was Yang Zhen, the rich and young.

Just now Yang Zhen was bitterly dissatisfied by Sun Tao because of Ye Chen.

Sun Tao didn't dare to offend him, so he was now dismantling Ye Chen and taking Ye Chen out of anger.

"Office romance? Well, I am in love with Ye Chen."

Regarding Yang Zhen's provocation, Li Yaqi's reply was very calm, and even Qiao's face looked at Ye Chen beside her with shyness and affection.

Seeing Li Yaqi's shy look, everyone was envious.

Yang Zhen said disapprovingly, "Aki, as far as I know, Ye Chen used to have a girlfriend who was with you just after being dumped by his girlfriend. He is obviously a scumbag?"

Li Yaqi smiled faintly: "I don't need to say how good my boyfriend is. Sisters have the most say. Such a handsome and temperament man does not like any girl. I am really lucky to get him."

"Yes, such a handsome boy, I love it."

"I really like Ye Chen too."

"Hey, why didn't I meet it, otherwise I must get it."

Those celebrities immediately supported Li Yaqi with unanimous support.

However, Yang Zhen's words also let these wealthy children probably know that Ye Chen is not a wealthy child.

Therefore, they looked at Ye Chen with a bit of contempt.

Even many people feel that Ye Chen is just a soft rice man, and everything depends on Li Yaqi.

"Aki, in order to celebrate that our goddess has found a boyfriend, on behalf of the wealthy children of our magic capital, I will send you and Ye Chen a gift."

Seeing that the atmosphere was almost over, Zhu Ming walked out with a smile.

He also held a green hat in his hand.

When someone announced his boyfriend, Yang Zhen actually gave a green hat. The meaning of this is no need to think about it.

"boom…"

This scene caused an uproar among the wealthy children at the scene.

This is a bit too much.

This is a face slap in public.

Zhu Ming's approach not only slapped Ye Chen in the face, but also humiliated Li Yaqi to the Li family.

"Dare you look for trouble at my elder brother's banquet, you are so deadly."