Chapter 231-240

"You..." Xin Zhao's face was green.

Ye Chen said: "Well, let's continue to compare, isn't there another round?"

"Xin Zhao, what else can you do?"

The other party came prepared, and Ye Chen knew that Xin Zhao definitely had something to do.

Zhao Haiyan looked curious: "Okay, I will also look at the excitement and see how you bet."

Xin Zhao said awkwardly: "Okay, then let's continue."

Xin Zhao was also a little nervous at this time.

After all, if he loses another round of the entire bet, he will lose.

Xin Zhao coldly snorted: "Boy, don't think that you will definitely win if you win two rounds. The outcome is not certain now."

His eyes were cold, and he confidently said: "The next round is more than a fight, I invited T-boxing champion Chaka..."

While Xin Zhao spoke, a thin, dark-skinned man walked out behind him.

The man was wrapped in bandages on his hands, his face was fierce, and his eyes flashed with strong killing intent.

"Are you sure you want to fight Ye Chen?"

This time, Zhao Haiyan also looked at Xin Zhao with a weird look.

Xin Zhao smiled and said, "Sister, you don't feel sorry for this little white face, right."

Zhao Haiyan was speechless.

She loves this stupid brother.

Zhao Haiyan had personally seen Ye Chen's strength.

How could this so-called Muay Thai master be Ye Chen's opponent?

Ye Chen looked at Chaka and said lightly: "Are you sure you want to fight me?"

Chaka snorted coldly: "Chinese, you will regret it if you underestimate our Muay Thai."

Ye Chen nodded and threw a fist, hitting an iron pillar next to him directly.

The iron pillar was directly squashed by Ye Chen with a punch.

Seeing this scene, Xin Zhao took a breath.

Even the pretentious Chaka just narrowed his eyes slightly.

Xin Zhao whispered to Chaka next to him, "Do you think you are this kid's opponent?"

Chaka said: "There should be a little chance."

The punch just now made Chaka a little frightened.

Zhao Haiyan said coldly: "You didn't directly admit defeat even if you had a little chance."

Zhao Haiyan had seen Ye Chen's combat power.

That night, Zhao Haiyan already knew how terrifying Ye Chen's combat power was.

Xin Zhao's heart sank after hearing what Zhao Haiyan said.

If Chaka is seriously injured, then he will have to spend money to treat the illness.

Taking a deep breath, Xin Zhao said, "Well, in this case, I am willing to admit it."

Chaka let out a sigh of relief.

Seeing Ye Chen smashed an iron pipe with a fist, he really didn't want to fight Ye Chen again.

Xin Zhao wasn't a brainless, he just admitted to counseling.

However, this failure also means that he completely lost the five-game three-win game.

Xin Zhao's face was a little ugly.