Chapter 201-220

Most of the participants in the Qinshan Racing Championship are professional drivers.

All drivers will increase the speed of the car to the extreme.

In such a high-speed state, a small mistake may result in car crashes and deaths.

Just now, after hearing Qin Tao's introduction, Ye Chen was just an amateur driver.

It is even said that Ye Chen may not even be considered an amateur driver.

A rookie, isn't he looking for death on such a track?

"Well, Ye Shao, I can register for you, but you can also try to run on the track. I think you should consider it carefully. After all, the championships are all professional drivers and it is really dangerous, so I suggest that you still participate in amateurs. Match."

Wei Ming is actually pretty good and has been advising Ye Chen.

Ye Chen smiled and nodded: "Thank you Wei Shao."

"By the way, Shao Wei, after signing up, you need to use your own car for the race. Do you have a car?"

Wei Ming said: "If you want to participate in the amateur competition, you can use my car, but to participate in the official championship, you must use your own car."

After listening to Wei Ming's words, Qin Tao on the side was also nervous.

He gave up so much energy to fool Ye Chen into the car. If Ye Chen didn't have a car, it would be a pity to miss the race.

Qin Tao just wanted Ye Chen to participate in the competition, but he ignored such an important matter.

He is also worried, how can he find a way to allow Ye Chen to continue participating in the competition?

Ye Chen said indifferently: "Don't worry, Shao Wei, I will solve the racing problem by myself."

Since Ye Chen must participate, Wei Ming also nodded.

Qin Tao was taken aback for a moment.

He always felt that the young man in front of him seemed not as simple as he thought, and even felt unpredictable.

Impossible, this must be an illusion.

This thought just flashed through Qin Tao's mind.

It is enough for him to expect Ye Chen to participate in the competition.

As long as Ye Chen participates in the race, even a small mistake may cause a car crash.

That was exactly the result he wanted.

At this time, Ye Chen's cell phone rang, and the call was from Ma Cheng.

"Mr. Ye, don't you know if you and your wife are free tonight?"

Seeing Ye Chen's strength, Ma Cheng became more and more interested in Ye Chen.

He also wanted to get on the big ship Ye Chen.

Ye Chen said: "My wife is still dealing with the company's affairs in the Yunteng Group, but I believe Mr. Ma is so enthusiastic, she will not refuse, so you said that the time will pass in a while."

After all, Ma Cheng had also made an appointment with him several times, and this time Ye Chen did not refuse to directly agree.

Moreover, Ma Cheng could provide him with the car Ye Chen wanted.

"Great, can you see Qinshan Guild Hall at 8 o'clock in the evening?"

Ye Chen nodded: "No problem."