Chapter 73: I can cure

Ye Chen followed Sun Tao into the ward.

Sun Ke was lying on the bed, his face pale as paper.

Grandpa has loved Sun Ke the most since he was young, and he couldn't help crying when he saw his grandpa look like this.

Ye Chen looked at Sun Ke and then whispered to Sun Tao: "I can cure your grandpa's illness."

At this time, the ward was crying.

Sun Tao heard Ye Chen's words and grabbed Ye Chen's hand in ecstasy: "Brother Ye, can you really save my grandfather?"

Ye Chen nodded: "Well, although your grandfather is very ill, he can still be saved, but I must treat it immediately. If you drag on, there will be no chance."

Sun Tao nodded, and quickly found the second uncle.

The three brothers of the Sun family, whose eldest is Sun Tao's father, are having a meeting in other provinces.

The youngest is in the army, and now the second uncle is the master of the family.

"Second Uncle, my friend said that Grandpa's disease can be cured." Sun Tao said.

Sun Li was also in grief at this time.

The sudden fall of the old man had a great impact on the Sun family.

Those families will definitely take the opportunity to annex the forces of the Sun family.

Hearing Sun Tao's words, Sun Ke's eyes lit up: "Are you serious? Do you know the genius doctor?"

Sun Tao nodded: "Second Uncle, this is my friend."

When Sun Tao saw Ye Chen, his face changed slightly.

Today, the man who performed the operation on the old man is already a top domestic expert.

Even he said that he couldn't cure it. How could the young man in his early twenties in front of him have this ability?

There is not much time left for the Sun family now.

He must let his eldest brother and third brother come back immediately to prepare for the future of the family.

Sun Li frowned and put Sun Tao aside.

"Your friend is studying medicine?" Sun Li asked.

"No, he is Li Yaqi's boyfriend, second uncle I think I can let him try."

Sun Li frowned.

As long as the old man does not die, then other families dare not do anything.

What the Sun family needs most now is time.

If Ye Chen cures the disease, he accidentally kills the old man.

The Sun family didn't even have time to prepare.

"Are you sure he is not a liar? Or has ulterior motives?"

Sun Li frowned, his voice a little cold.

"I can take care of Ye's character. He is my elder brother and will never harm me and the Sun family."

"Second Uncle, if Grandpa can save us, we shouldn't give up the opportunity. I believe Brother Ye."

Sun Li took a deep breath and said, "Wait for me like this."

He hurriedly found an office, and then took out his mobile phone to video-connect with the eldest son Sun Zheng and the third son Sun Wei.

Sun Li recounted the general situation.