Chapter 75: Report

Li Yaqi answered the phone.

"Aki, look at your mailbox." Ye Chen's voice came out on the phone.

The phone was hung up, and Li Yaqi opened the mailbox.

Several shareholders are still beeping.

"I knew that the kid Ye Chen was unreliable. This time, it's OK. Losing to Guangguang Entertainment, our Ya Shi Group, is completely over."

"Ye Chen is too arrogant and always thinks that he is arrogant, and this time he pitted everyone."

"I think Ye Chen is unreliable."

Everyone almost shifted the responsibility to Ye Chen.

Li Yaqi opened the mailbox and was shocked to see the contents of the mailbox.

this is!

"Mr. Li, you are saying something, Ye Chen must be responsible for this matter." Du Qiong said rushingly.

Li Yaqi didn't pay attention to Du Sheng at all, but picked up the phone: "Ye Chen, this information is true, where did you get it from."

Ye Chen smiled: "Who am I, I still have audio recordings, listen to it."

Then Ye Chen sent the audio recording over again.

Li Yaqi turned on the phone, and Ning Xue's voice came from inside.

"Old Xu, I did a good job yesterday, yes, yes, let the advertisers book 300 box office every day, and give the movie rebate. It doesn't matter if the ghost field is there. We must go on the box office of "Hello, Li Xiuying"."

"Don't worry, Mr. Ning, I took care of this. We will send you the operation status in the mailbox, and you can check it out."

"Be careful not to leave a handle for the other party."

...

When I heard this recording, there was dead silence in the conference room.

Li Yaqi was stunned.

The voice is exactly Ning Xue's.

How did Ye Chen get these materials?

Li Yaqi was extremely excited. Didn't the regulatory authorities say that we have no evidence?

This time, the evidence is solid.

Li Yaqi looked at everyone and said: "Now Ye Chen has obtained the evidence. Let's sort it out and send it to the supervisory department immediately. I see what else they said if there is evidence this time?"

When these shareholders saw the evidence, all of them were stupid.

Even took a breath.

Ye Chen is really capable of getting this kind of evidence.

"I knew that Mr. Ye would definitely be able to solve the problem."

"Zong Ye really has a hand, this time, the light entertainment is over."

The major shareholders who were still asking Li Yaqi to remove Ye Chen immediately started the licking dog mode.

Li Yaqi smiled slightly.

Ye Chen never let him down.

All the information was passed on to the supervisory authority.

Ye Chen was still monitoring Ning Xue's phone call.

Ning Xue's phone rang again.

"President Ning, things are a little difficult to handle." A middle-aged man's voice came through the phone.