Chapiter 3 : The Havoc of the Century

In Kushina's neighbourhood

Kushina was walking home with Orochimaru and Tsunade, they should be home soon with groceries as Minato was doing a final cleaning in their house. Those three had bounded while the Red hair was pregnant.

Especially Orochimaru which seemed to take a liking to the company of Kushina Uzumaki and her little girl. He enjoyed playing with her a lot even if he usually despised kids or they were too scared of him. His teacher and Jiraya had been very unsettled by his change of behaviour.

Since the death of his parents, he always seemed to be uncaring about everything except when it was about his research. The strange thing was that he extended his stay in Konoha and didn't take that much time to make new experiences. Instead, he spent all his time in the village by Kushina's side. Minato pleased that the sennin finally seemed to show emotions. Since he met him, Orochimaru only displayed silent anger towards him. It wasn't that the Fourth Hokage didn't get why he was hostile towards him.

The Third had preferred to pass on the title to the student of his student rather than one of his own students which meant distrust towards the apparent heir for the title, Orochimaru. Kushina's husband was still a bit wary about the sennin and asked his teacher about it. He still remembered what Jiraya told him about Orochimaru.

"It is a difficult question to answer, what do I think about this kiddo?" his sensei had said while becoming very serious

"That much of a scerious threat!?" Minato had been about to fly to Kushina to protect her from any potential threat that Orochimaru could represent.

"Calm down, it is more complicated than that.... How should I put this?" Jiraya has taken a moment to think about his explanation."Orochimaru has always been more obsessed with his research than other people since his parents died, he changed but he is not a bad person," Concluded Jiraya taking back his pervert activities which he didn't doubt that he would receive complains later.

It made him sigh, he didn't know what to think about this new friend of his wife. She was delighted even more than when she was with Mikoto and Yoshino.

They really got along, they seem to understand each other on a whole other level. They felt at ease, Kushina didn't make a lot of friends in her life. He didn't want to refrain her from making one. At the same time, they weren't a duo more of a trio, Tsunade had also felt a connection to his wife. He thought that it was probably because Kushina reminded her of her grandmother, Mito Uzumaki, with her red hair and her temper.

Tsunade once said when she was drunk that his wife was a typical Uzumaki and it was always fun time with her. A few days ago, the two sennins had arrived together to visit Kushina, it was a common thing to see them come back more often. Kushina was about to head home with Orochimaru and Tsunade.

The three of them had gotten close since her pregnancy, they bonded. Orochimaru seemingly took a liking to the mother and her little girl, he enjoyed playing with her even if he despised kids most of the time. It was as if something had clicked in his mind, he felt that parental vibe in him and enjoyed it.

As for Tsunade, she had felt at ease with Kushina, she was reminded of her own grandmother when she was with the also-red hair woman. They usually weren't there at the same time, but this time, they arrived together at the door of the village freaking out the poor guards that once again fell asleep when they came back to their senses fell back asleep.

Sometimes, Minato really thought that he should replace them by more competent people. Since the birth of Yuki, the sennins were more often in the village to spend time with his baby girl and her mother. They become less reluctant to return to the village due to personal reason, it was all forgotten. The Third hokage was overjoyed by this change of attitude.