Chapter 73 : Uzumaki vs Uchiha vs Namikaze

Gates of Konohagakure, a few months later, this morning

"Are you sure that you are enough in shape to participate in this?" Inquired Naruto for the third time.

Yuki was about to either strangle her brother and shunshined to Sunagakure already.

"Yes, I am Dattebane." She said making Sai strengthened up at this verbal tic.

It had been a few months since she became an anbu commander and the ambassador of Konohagakure in other villages. The elders had understood that they wouldn't be able to manipulate her as they pleased.

They decided to try to sabotage her. Which meant that they started being picky about the fact that she was still theoretically a genin. The youngest genin ever but albeit still a genin. They threatened to revoke her authority of her new roles.

What a double face elders they were. Prioritizing their own interests before those of the village and the ninjas. She couldn't be taken off her charges, she had worked her butt off to make everyone get along and deal with past grudges properly! If the anbus were to go back to the way they were before, they might not have any viable anbus left!

Yuki had slammed the poor table of Tsunade sensei's office so hard that the ground beneath opened making Shikaku and Shikamaru sighed deeply from underneath.

"Very well." She had said with a satisfied smirk.

She got out of the office scaring the hell out of them. Although, they never imposed additional requirements. So hence why she was at the gate of the village with one side of her brother Naruto and then at the other Sasuke. The three heroes and overpowered the team that defeated Kaguya. Too bad for them, they may have saved the world but they were all genins technically.

"He is right..." added Sasuke, which was in fact as if not more worried than Naruto.

"Guys..." she started but was interrupted by someone else.

All the genin teams had established a security perimeter around them wishing not to be too near because of the pressure that they were exulting with enormous chakra.

"Onii-chan ! Onee-chan ! I shall do better than you!" Screamed Konohamaru.

The grandson of the Third was fully motivated. She hoped that they did meet at the final.

....

Two Days later, the second stage of the chunin exam, Sunagakure

"THIS IS INCREDIBLE, THE EXAM BARELY STARTED AND AFTER FIVE MINUTES, THE MAIN TEAM OF KONOHA HAS ALREADY COLLECTED AND ARRIVED SAFELY AT THE TOWER! WITHOUT SURPRISE, IT IS THE TEAM OF NARUTO UZUMAKI, SASUKE UCHIHA AND YUKI UZUMAKI!" screamed the commentator.

In the monitoring room, the envoys and the kages were looking at the said team.

"Isn't this a bit unfair?" Inquired the Mizukage.

Chojuro nodded in agreement, whereas the Raikage simply laughed loudly.

"Of course it is but some elders wanted to make things difficult for our Yuki." Said A with a satisfied smile.

"I ought to find some ways to diminish their powers..." yawned Tsunade Senju.

"Indeed or else you might have another blood bath." Said the granddaughter of the Tsuchikage.

"I wouldn't say that." Said the Kazekage, Gaara, which was already imagining arguments to defend Yuki Uzumaki.

"Of course, Yuki wouldn't." Said the Mizukage smiling at the younger kage which was about to become all red.