Chapter 71 : The Kazegake and the Red Flash

Anbu HQ, Four Days Later

"This is your chance to be self managed, if you win, we will not act to block your actions." Declared Hayate Gekko, coughing as always.

The right arm of Danzo, Takeishi Sato, could only smirk under his mask. This was perfect. Based on their intel this would be a piece of cake.

"If you lose, you will be merged under Black Opus Anbu." Concluded Tenzo with him anbu mask on. All the other Black Opus anbus seemed ready to fight.

Sadly, the Roots will win this fight. No one was strong enough to beat them all. It was a hundred eighth against ten. Especially since Kakashi Hatake had withdrawn from the participants due to him forming Naruto Uzumaki as the future hokage.

"Very well" said Fox a.k.a Takeishi Sato, the right arm of Danzo.

"Let's introduce you to your opponents. Inu-san." He said light was speeding on a violet hair anbus. "Tenzo, cat-san, anbu commander, and our recruit, wolf." Finished the anbu with another dog mask but green.

The Roots anbu grinned. They all looked at each other satisfied.

"Which one is going first?" Asked Fox.

Inu went first. After five anbus, she was beaten by another skilled kenjutsu user. She was pissed beyond mad. Hayate patted her shoulder muttering sweet words which made the anbu smiles under her mask. Afterwards, it was the turn of Tenzo, he did better but was poisoned by another anbu at the sixth one. He started mumbling darkly but Wolf made him stopped and told him that Kakashi would have been proud.

The Anbu commander took out twenty before he was challenged by two Roots that bested him by putting him under a genjutsu that rival those of Uchihas. Fox knew that they would soon take their revenge against the village and Sasuke Uchiha for the death of Danzo-sama.

"Now our last person, there is still one hundred and fifty anbu remaining." Hayate was starting to worry a bit.

This new anbu had even fewer chances of defeating them all. It was over. He would like of possible to spare the recruit. There was no need to harm a potential good recruit for Roots.

"Come on, let's finish this." Said the Fox anbu.

"Oh, I see that someone is indeed ready. "declared the new anbu dangerously.

All Roots wondered where did they hear that voice. It was so familiar but they couldn't put a name on that.

"Why don't you all come at once, we have lost enough time like that?" Wolf said. I

Those that were on the railings of the HQ dropped down and all of them were in front of this anbu. They expected him to be scared and back off.

"Start!" said Hayato while the other anbus knew better and jumped on a higher level. The right hand of Danzo found this odd. He had a bad feeling.

A rain of kunai was thrown at them. All the anbus jump aside and none were hurt. It was until they saw the anbu flashes.

At that moment, they knew that they were a screw. Only a vague shadow could be seen. Most of their group was knocked out while the rest had the honour of seeing it. The legendary kenjutsu of the Uzumaki clan. Kushina Uzumaki was truly the Red Death, the legend of the Black Opus Anbu. Now Fox was even more convinced than during the war. His men only briefly saw Kushina reveal herself as this anbu.

Although almost none witnessed her fighting from near. Yuki was indeed her heir. He was foolish to think that Tsunade-sama would bet her life on this without thinking it through. The daughter of the Yellow Flash and the Red Death was back at the village.