Chapter 13 : Training and Byakugan

Six months later

"Don't forget to take care of your little sister, you should take less missions!"

"Yes ma'am, I will try"

"You can't let a child of that child alone for too long, especially one with a weak body!!!"

Shisui smiled awkwardly at the old grannies that he encountered on his way back home from a mission. They had cornered him to scold the poor teenager, he really didn't need it. At least it meant that their plan worked.

When Yuki showed her sharingan, they worked together on a plan. The tension between their clan and the villager was far from lessening. If someone was to find the two prodigies of the Uchiha and the daughter of the Fourth Hokage, hell would probably ensue. They decided that there wasn't a better than hide her in plain sight, she became Shisui's little sister. They spent three weeks to perfect her cover story, she wore a wig mimicking the trademark black hair of the clan and made her features look like her brother figure. If anyone saw them, they could say that were siblings except for her blue eyes, they decided that they would rather not try to hide it. Contact lenses would be useless, they decided to say that it was simply an abnormality relating with her birth and weak health. When they tested it, no uchihas could recognize the girl, the villagers all thought that she was another Uchiha kid and pay no mind to her.

Also, Shisui gave her his old clothes, a few long sleeve shirts, tee-shirts with the Uchiha symbol and a pair a grey shorts. They make sure that people saw them together walking in the compound and let the members of the clan know that she existed. It was an easy cover to maintain, Shisui's parents were dead and his only other relatives had died during the Third Great Ninja War, Obito Uchiha.

The Uchihas easily believed it since Shisui was spending a lot of time outside of village on missions and not a lot was known from him despise being an important member of their clan. When the Uchihas learned about her, they treated her kindly, Yuki had been surprised by that.

Shisui on the other hand, expected it, after all, she was his sister. People would rather make them feel welcome in their clan to guaranteed their loyalty and kept at hand useful assets. They arranged that his sister spend a few nights at his home making sure to be seen at night time with him. She wasn't at the age that she should have attended the academy yet.

So it wasn't strange that she was not often seen in the compound especially since that Sishui told the clan that she was a book worm. Also, people tended to assume that since Shisui was a genius, his sister was one as well. It was normal that these people preferred to be alone, all prodigies were the same.

Yuki even wandered some days around the compound while he was away and bought a lot of food explain further why she wasn't often seen. The uchihas were even kinder to her, they give her discounts as the villagers seemed to act towards her. She went to play with some children of the clan one day which ended up with Yuki being praised and approving look from the mothers of these kids. A few days later, they had returned and found Yuki reading a book on ninjutsu.

She liked a lot Shisui's house, it was further away from most of the houses in the compound and very quiet. The red hair preferred it than having to focus on reading while feeling the presence of an hidden anbu. As she had fully mastered her father's Hirashin, she simply put a shadow clone instead and flashed here. The shadow cloning was really the best jutsu that the Nidaime had created. The children invited her to play with them again but at one point, she coughed blood.

One of the kids immediately went to his mom and they brought her to a small hospital in their compound. She had purposely hit one of her tenkentsu to make her bleed and make the doctor think that it was some sort of weakness of her body. His dear little sister was too bright for her own good, he really pitied the one that would messed with her. The doctor exactly concluded that she had a weak body.