Chapter 25 : Uchiha's demise and Tomorrows

Hokage's Office, Three Days After Yuki's Funeral

"I shall trust you over this matter, I don't think that there are any other solutions." Said the Third Hokage gravely.

It hadn't been much time that Yuki had left them. Tsunade departed the village as soon as the funeral was over. The Third was discouraged, he thought that Tsunade was finally back for good in the village.

Now he had little to no hopes to bring her back. Even his relation with Asuma worsen, he didn't think that it was possible but it did. They had a stormy discussion about Yuki, how he should have protected her more and make more time.

He sighed, just thinking of this. Little Konohamaru wasn't letting go of the scarf that Yuki gave him. It was so cute yet only a sad reminder that Yuki wasn't there anymore. To make things even worse than it is, the Uchiha clan started again to stir up against the village.

The villagers who had been more or less passive aside from rumours about the Uchihas started to voice their disapproval of the clan. Uchihas were lesser seen in the rest of the village each day, even among anbus there were fights and tension.

Teams that had been form regardless of their clans according to his teacher's will and the shodaime were now battling between themselves. It was hard on the Anbu Commander and captains had difficulties to deal with them.

"I understand Hokage. Shisui and I shall not fail." Said a bowing Itachi Uchiha along with Shisui Uchiha.

They were the ones which caused in one way or another Yuki to leave, but they quickly made them a position known on the future of the village. The two started to spy on their clan in order to assure durable peace among the village.

They were so young yet they understood the meaning and purpose of their village. Although, the Third Hokage couldn't help thinking that there were some uncovered mysteries surrounding how Fugaku Uchiha knew of Yuki's sharingan. He would never know now.

The two anbus disappeared from his office. It was time for them to accomplish the deed for the sake of the village and the next generation. He really hoped that this would work because Danzo's method made him uneasy. The Uchiha clan despite their current state was too part of the village. He sighed and returns to his horrid paperwork.

....

Forest near the Uchiha Compound, midnight

Shisui Uchiha had never been one to spend one day without smiling at least ten times. He always found that his clansmen seriousness in constant situation aside with their relatives was too much.

It made them seem unkind and certainly made them seem like unshakeable to their enemies but more likely made them look as if they were superior and didn't care whereas they were caring. People in the clan were restless now.

Some were mourning the girl because they believed that she was Itachi's father hidden daughter but most were even more angry that the whole clan was blamed for it. If some hadn't been convinced by the idea to revolt and the coup d'état now they were.

It was becoming more and more tensed every day. Shisui felt immediately after Yuki's funeral the desire to just let go of everything and retire to mourn her properly. Although, the situation didn't permit him to do so. He felt that in her memory, he shall give his all to preserve the peace in the village and protect it by doing so.

Henceforth the actions that he was about to commit this night. It wasn't every day that one would use his Mangekyou Sharingan, kotoamatsu, on his head clan. Damn, first Fugaku-san, their head clan and the chief of the military police of Konoha, the father of Itachi, mind you, tasked him personally to spy on his son.