Chapter 47 : The Eternal Circle of Hate

A nearby village at the fire land border, earlier

"If you hold dear your life, you would be wise to surrender." Said Ino unsheathing a kunai as she had corned this red hair Uzumaki.

"Humpf," simply said the girl with red glasses.

The way that she moved made her think of a small ninja village nearby Konoha.

"Leave me alone, Konoha scum." Said the girl throwing senbons at her.

Ino caught then all skillfully alongside with another shuriken before throwing a kunai at the exact moment that she threw her weapon. She got pinned on the ground.

"Where is Sasuke Uchiha?" said the Yamanaka slowly making her way to the visible Uzumaki.

"It is always the same thing with you Konoha ninjas ... you do as you please with us. Have you no shame, the Uzumaki clan has been hurt enough by you lots!!!" screamed the seemingly pacifist woman. She got up displaying unexpected strength.

"What are you talking about?" said Ino deflecting her attacks.

"Don't do as if you don't have blood on your hands. Many other clans must have been eliminated in a similar way! If you did not do this my mother would still be alive!"

As she kicked Ino making her back off before vanishing in a smoke screen. Damned she let her too much openings but she was very intrigued by her words. What does that mean? Did the village had something with the extinction of the Uzumaki clan?

"You will never find Sasuke, forget about him and leave him alone." Said the konohichi as the smoke vanished.

Ino remained there knowing that this brought more questions than anything else.

....

Many years before, Sand Land, in a small village, hotel

"Aki ! Get up already, we have to leave. I may have angered the chief of the village..." started the sannin Jiraya.

Sometimes Aki wondered if this high title was not in fact a joke.

"Don't give me that look, young girl!" he started pouting.

Such a drag ... she refrained from saying this, it made her teacher cringed at these words. She passed her hand in her short hair, everything was so troublesome. She wrapped up her shogi game and grabbed her bag. It was already packed, she expected this.

"Yes, of course, sensei." She said lazily as she simply went to the window and let herself fall in it. "Summoning jutsu." She said making the hand signs quickly.

"Could you not give me a heart attack each time when we are checking out!?" nagged him Jiraya landing right beside her which was now comfortably on the back of Gama.

"I am not the one which forced us to leave the village so soon. Anyhow it is time for my nap..." Answered Aki yawning as she curled in a ball on the back of the said frog.

"Why are you even going along with her antics, Gama?" sighed the sannin starting to run towards the exit.

"You know why, I pity this poor kid who has amnesia." Simply explained the frog jumping by his side to match his footsteps.

....

Present days, Uchiha hideout, morning

"What are we waiting for?" inquired Suigetsu sitting but itching to try to take away sameada from Kisame sat in front of him.

"Hn..." Simply replied Itachi Uchiha.

As the rumours said, he was dangerous and emitting a strong killer intends. The responsible for the massacre of the Uchiha Clan was a bloodthirsty yet silent ninja. He was holding a bag. Sasuke hadn't let his older brother out of his sight. They seemed to be both waiting.