Chapter 60: The Rise of Kaguya

Battlefield, Madara's side

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BLOOD!" exploded the bodyflicker now really losing it.

It made him realized that if Yuki had been killed in front of him, he would have lost his shit like Itachi and probably be willing to do anything to prevent it or avenge her. How could anyone think of harming this sweet little sister of his!

"She would have been wiser to take on my offer." Said the patriarch, shrugging.

"!!!" Shisui never believed that he could be so much overwhelmed by his "negative emotion" like other Uchihas. He usually always had a smile even in the most bloody anbu missions.

Many people among the anbu nickname him the bodyflicker but others called him the smiling assassin.

"It is really such a pity that the remaining Uchiha are so contaminated by the ideals of the Senju." Said the Patriach.

"This is your last chance, Sasuke. Join me," said the patriarch.

Sasuke looked grim. He looked on the verge of madness. Shisui had never seen anyone from Itachi's family so expressive.

"No, you shouldn't have touched her." Said the younger brother of Itachi deploying his Sunsanoo, he was bleeding from his eyes but he didn't care.

"That is too bad you will have to be eliminated along with the others. I do not enjoy having to end my own clan myself." Said Madara stabbing Sasuke in an even crueller way. He kicked him before going full speed to impale him with a random katana. He left him lying there.

Damn it! Shisui's brain just had stopped functioning. Quickly Orochimaru and his gang arrived in panic getting Sasuke to bring him in a safe place.

"NEECHAN!" screamed Naruto itching to do something, but he had to get out of the way.

Madara had just extracted the eight tails in the meantime. He then grabbed Naruto's and extracted his tailed beast after having immobilizing him on the ground.

"Goodbye, last of my blood." Said Madara dramatically as he extracted the kyuubi in the gigantic statue. He became the junchiriki of the ten tails.

All the Endo tensei had to hurry up or else the chakra powering their presence here would soon run out since Yuki was out cold or even worse. He didn't want to think about it. With one look at all the past kages and the current ones agreed. They would fight until the very end.

Shisui knew that it would be a hard moment for him, even harsher than his last moment of life. His little sister did have the gift of meddling in some game-changing things.

....

"Ino!" screamed Tsunade looking at the titan fight that had gained back vitality.

Sparks could be seen between Kushina, Shisui, her grandfather, her grand uncle and the Raikage. Her student looked a bit exhausted but albeit fine.

"Yes, sensei?" she said, looking now alarmed at Naruto. She immediately went by his side, starting to heal him.

"Go behind the lines, we must save him! Sasuke has already been taken care of." Said the Hokage not letting the fight out of its sight.

Tsunade looked at her third student vanishing with the Kazekage, she was already doing all that was needed. She did do a great job with her. The Hokage went to Yuki's side. Her face was getting more and more white, she was about to lose her. As she was about to start healing her, she felt like she got hit by a collateral damage of this gigantic fight.

....

Shikamaru's never felt more stressed than at this very moment. He looked at the dying state of Yuki, he didn't find her back to lose her again! Sakura arrived behind him running as fast as she could. He hadn't completely been healed from having his chakra being sucked by the tree that Madara and Obito made grow out of dirt.