Chapter 57 : The Past Hokages and Yuki Namikaze

Earlier, Sand pillar's battle ground

"This is way too much for us to handle..." Stated Naruto looking at the gigantic rocks which had barely been destroyed by the Tsuchikage.

He was merely a clone. His original was busy fighting the fake Madara. Now there was a real one and he was somehow related to him.

"Back off everyone, we shall handle this." Said Tsunade-san standing before the unit alongside the Mizukage and the Raikage.

Gaara and the Tsuchikage went to stand beside them. Naruto felt that he should help even if he was only a clone.

"This includes you, Naruto. Your sister is way out of your league." Stated his hokage for once not joking at all.

"But..." started Naruto looking at his sister who was once again chatting with Madara Uchiha.

"Trust us a bit Naruto. We can handle this much." Said Gaara posing a reassuring hand over his shoulder.

"Very well." Said the clone making himself vanish to reunite with its original.

....

"Are you done with the test?" inquired the Red Shadow.

Madara Uchiha was simply fascinating by this granddaughter of his. She was exulting at such a high level of chakra even by hiding it with an Uzumaki jutsu.

"Not yet, I think that those pests are going to prevent me from doing the rest of the plan." Confessed Madara.

It was as if Naomi was with him again. His daughter was his most precious thing after his deceased little brother, Izuna.

"Yuki, you shouldn't be here. Be reasonable and stop this nonsense, I know that you have something in mind. Don't try to achieve everything by yourself." Scolded the blond hair woman.

"Hn." Simply answered Yuki.

This made Madara laughed. She sure thought of them as annoying.

"I was right, you did become a fearsome ninja alike your mother and father." Stated the Raikage.

It seems that his granddaughter was also something else and so was his grandson-in-law.

"Sadly, you have yet to state your mind on the side that you wish to take. Such a shame." Added Onoki.

"You are really different from Naruto." Added the young Kazekage. The youngest that Madara had ever seen.

"This is going far beyond me and you." Said Yuki making her eyes flash from blue to violet.

This descendant of his was really worthy of her lineage, she had rinnegan blazing.

....

Tsunade took a deep breath. She didn't want to do this. She did not want to fight her second student. She was insanely bright, powerful and skillful, but most importantly, a part of her still believed that she was in the midst of realizing her plan. That Yuki was planning something but standing there without acting.

"Yuki.... You give me no choice ... I wanted to believe in you but I have no choice now than to act upon your actions." Stated Tsunade.

"This is familiar, you are a Senju ... you are Hashirama's descendant...." Said Madara now seemingly seeing her grandpa in her. Then he looked at her student. "You were taught by a Senju, that is quite ironic to have an Uchiha been taught by a Senju."

This made the fearsome Madara laughed at this. This laughter was frightening.

"I have to go, Madara-san. This shall easily summon me back." Said Yuki handing him her personal seal.