[Special Chapter : Going back to Konoha's Foundation]

Konohagakure, Uzumaki appartement

Naruto had been beyond happy these days. His friends had to ask him to stop smiling so much. He was about to get muscle cramp of it. He couldn't help it. He was really happy and for once at ease. Since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Yuki had been forgiven by the Kages. After all, she had mostly tried to help others. When she was trial, many came from the most remote area of the element nations to vouch for her.

Naruto was finally able to rely on someone. He may have made a family of friends over the years but it couldn't replace having his siblings by his side. He liked that idea of having someone waiting for him at home. The first time that he had told Iruka sensei that he had to head back home because Yuki was waiting for him, he was delighted.

Naruto had never seen himself as an annoying sibling when he imagines in his time at the orphanage that he had an older sister or an older brother. Although, his friends begged differently. Naruto wanted to follow Yuki everywhere. More than once Tsunade had to make him fly to the other end of the village to have him let Yuki alone.

After a long day of work, he came back from an A rank mission, he was relaxing at home. Yuki had made the diner and he had helped her with the preparation. He just finished to wash the dishes. He jumped on the coach. Yuki was reading some scrolls on the other one. Their apartment was twice the size of his old one. She told him that she had bargained with the owner and it was in fact theirs. He had gaped at her when she told him that. How in the great sage's name did she managed that. She answered him that she could be very persuasive when she wanted. He let this sink. He didn't want to know how exactly.

The Uzumaki clan, their clan, was filthy rich from being relatives of the Senju and by their father's legacy. They owned at least three quarters of the shops in the village and an insane amount of money. They were well off and Yuki was doing a good job at managing all that. They had not to worry about their expenses. It was really nice to have the feeling of peace and comfort since she was here. He feared although that his sister would one day disappear again. As he was about to ask her how was her day. A bright light blinded him. Yuki was already on her feet and her katana unsheathed.

"What the heck!?" She yelled.

They were in the middle of the forest. Weren't they earlier in their apartment? What the fuck?

....

Yuki wasn't one to lose her mind but in the present moment, she wanted to let her Uzumaki side takeover and knock her little brother into oblivion. He was freaking out and it made it impossible for her to think.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!"

Her hair went up and Naruto shrieked backwards.

"Yes...?"

"Shut up, dattebane..." She said this single verbal tic was enough to make Naruto obediently sit down and stop panicking.

They were in the middle of the forest. Although earlier they were in their newly built apartment. As she was making her brain pounder on this, a villager pass in front of them. He looked at them in shock. But his weary face changed to a kind one.

"Are you searching for the newly established ninja village?" He asked them looking at Yuki's katana strapped on her back and their ninja pouch.

"Yes" answered Yuki before Naruto could say anything.

"It is this way, you go straight to there and you will find it. "

"Thank you." She said bowing while Naruto looked confused. The man left. As soon as he left, Naruto bombarded her with questions.