Chapter 27 : In Between the Chunin Exam

Forest of the Death

"Sasuke Uchiha" Said Orochimaru revealing his real face. "I am Orochimaru, I am one of the three legendary Seinin."

Team 7 looked at the pale male with worry and fear. The killing intent that he was exulting made it impossible to move. Sasuke Uchiha had never felt something like this. Even Itachi on the night of the Uchiha massacre hadn't made such an impact on him.

He sliced his own hand to shake himself up. As he did so, Naruto attacked the Seinin which made a gesture to block the strange orange chakra around him. He threw him away and his head became longer.

It reached his neck and bite him, his legs let himself down. As he was losing consciousness, he saw Sakura screaming for his name but behind her there was a figure. He couldn't see his face, but this chakra felt familiar. He didn't know why.

....

"Leave with your teammates, I shall handle this from now." Said Anko Mitarashi to Sakaru which nodded and brought a barely standing Naruto along with a passed out Sasuke.

"Anko, my dear student. What a pleasure to meet you again, are you well?" Orochimaru snarled

"Traitor! Why did you come back here!?"

"How rude have you become." He said before his old student tried to use forbidden justus on him that he taught her himself.

She was indeed a fool and a rash girl as always. As he was about to stop her, Yuki dealt with her instead kicking her into a tree which broke on the impact. The Konohichi grasped for oxygen.

Protective as always this honorary goddaughter of him. She unsheathed her well-known katana and pointed it at Anko. Her cursed mark started to hurt her again. That was interesting.

"I see that you have replaced me nicely." Anko managed to say looking at Yuki still hidden in her cape.
" What did he promise you to make you loyal to him?"

"I do not need insensitive to be loyal to him." Yuki said making Anko flinched at her modified voice.

"Yumi, play nicely. No need to waste time on her." Interceded the Seinin making his shadow lower her weapon but he could tell that she was pouting under her mask.

"You are aiming for Sasuke Uchiha, right?"

"Precisely, I shall make him my next host. Tell the old man that he shall not dare to stop the Chunin Exams. If he does, I will stop being reasonable." Orochimaru said before Yuki hirashin them in the building.

It was time for some fun time. Yuki sighed, knowing what he was going to do. She knew him too well for his own good.

....

"Kabuto, you shouldn't have spoken like this to Yumi-Sama." Said one of his teammates was pushing the medi nin on the wall.

They had reunited after Kabuto had arrived along Team 7.

"Why should I!?" Kabuto said angrily.

Before her arrival, he was the one which was considered Orochimaru-sama's favourite student. He was skilled in medical arts and the espionage which made him the perfect subordinate for his master.

Although when Yumi arrived that changed. His master started to give her more attention but not for the sole purpose of using her like he did with all of them.

He meant to really care for her and use her at the same time. She was now his real right arm. One that he did not wish to dirty too much. She was a threat to him.