Chapter 44 : Inevitable Deaths

A/ N: Hello to you, small warning this chapter is not for the sensitive souls. We are at that point in the story, if you are brave enough to read this, prepare a box of tissues nearby 😉. Also, I would really appreciate if you either consider following my account or add this fanfic to your library, this will only make it easier to let you when I will update. Thank you in advance!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearby Iwakagure, a Few Weeks Later, Early Morning

"Woah. It is another beautiful kill. I'd wished that it splashed more thought. You kill a beautiful silent but I prefer to see the victim struggle." Said Hidan with a crazy smile.

Kakuzu had been impressed by the Red Shadow. He only thought of her as a very deadly assassin. Although during the few weeks of tracking the missing nin in the bingo book to fill the treasury of the Akatsuki, no time was wasted. He now knew what Sasori liked in this Shadow.

"Sorry, I am simply killing him in the most efficient way. I am sure that Jashin also appreciate this simplicity yet cleanness." She said no doubts smirking under her masks.

"Maybe I ought to ask him at my next prayer." Said his teammate.

"Hurry up, I want to get the bounty on the head of this one before the night." Said the old ninja looking at the two.

Yumi nodded before posing a hand over his shoulder and the one of Hidan. They shunshined to the nearest Bingo Book station. Very useful indeed.

"Oh, isn't this the Akatsuki again." Said the person at the counter with a large creepy smile.

Madara Uchiha's smile was less creepy than this one. Kakuzu sighed. The Red Shadow shrugged it off whereas Hidan did an even creepier smile.

"Here." Said simply Yumi.

She tended to stick to the basic of the basic whenever they were in front of people not from the Akatsuki. Alike her reputation, she was a Shadow, silent.

"Thank you again for this prey, it shall be given to his old ninja village and here is the reward." Said the men handing the medium size shadow a huge bag.

Not only was she efficient but she also targeted the highest bounty of the Bingo Book.

"Hn." She answered, gesturing to them that they were about to depart.

As per usual, they walked a mile before she used her jutsu once again. They were now in their hideout in Amekagure. It made him think of the Justus of the Nidaime Hokage, Tobirama Senju. A spatial teleportation jutsu but it was different. Although it was normal to see some resemblance since she was also from Konohagakure.

As soon as they arrived in the common room, every other members of the organization arrived running towards them. Itachi Uchiha was, of course, first. He stopped before the Red Shadow and quickly took off her hood revealing her wolf-like mask.

"Hn!" he said making once again the rest of the Akatsuki unable to comprehend their language.

He inspected every inch of Yumi and even made her left her arms but she harshly got his hands away from her.