Chapter 15 : Suspicious Uchiha, troubles?

"He said what?"

Said in disbelief the young red hair girl. Her older brother figure didn't know what to say. Since that night, where Fugaku-sama saw Yuki for the first time, he had the feeling that he was followed. From what he could tell, he wasn't a sensor but he could say that it was clansmen. They observed the famed Uchiha member carefully. Yuki had to stay three weeks afterwards. She had to sent back home a clone with her normal hair. Hopefully, he didn't have any missions outside of the village for now. He wouldn't be comfortable to leave alone Yuki in his house with this much surveillance.

He sighed, he hopes that this would end soon. Yuki could maintain a clone a whole month. Her double was at school and learning things that she already knew anyways. He wasn't too worried about that and the hokage was probably too busy to see that something was different in her chakra signature. The anbus were too preoccupied by beting on how much she will destroy the score of her so-called rival. Yuki's clone had acquired a rival, Neiji Hyuga, the secondary branch genius. He tried so hard to surpass her results but she was always doing too well. Even the genius couldn't achieve such marks. The said clone was already cloning herself to listen in secret to higher-grade class.

For now, no one was suspecting anything with the Fourth Daughter. They were lucky that all the adults around her were too busy with their things and that her friend Shikamaru wasn't a sensor. He would figure the whole thing in a matter of second with the legendary Nara's intellect. Although, it was going more or less smoothly until Shisui was asked something. He was doing the grocery for the week and grandmas had swarmed him with things for his little sister. Over his pile of things, he saw the right hand of their chief clan. He was pretty tall and his steps meant that he was an experienced ninja.

"Hey little Shisui-kun, how are you?"

"Well, and you?"

"Very well, I see that the clan is treating your sister and you well." He said chuckling.

Shisui had taken the time to seal all that in a scroll before resuming their discussion. He preferred to see his potential opponent's face.

"Yes, they are very kind. I think that they felt bad for my little sister when she was hurt while playing with their grandkids. "

"Oh yeah, I have heard of that. She has a incurable disease?"

"Yes, it is very unpredictable. She can be well one minute and the other be unable to do a thing."

"Oh I see, the chief asked me to invite you and your sister to supper tonight."

"This is a great honour for us, we will be there."

"Don't stress about it too much, he simply wants to get to know more your sister. Can you believe that he never saw her until three weeks ago?"

"She is usually at home reading and she only goes out when I am home. I don't want something to happen while I am not there to her." He smiled.

"I understand that if I were in your place, I would do the same, but do let her out a bit. Some of us are pretty curious about the bodyflicker's little sister." The older man added innocently.

He had quickly bid his farewell to the men before going home as fast as possible without looking as if he was running.

Yuki was in the house reading again another book on chakra control. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a marine sweater with the uchiha symbol behind. She ran to him when she saw him.

"Niiii-san!" She said childishly. She had probably felt that there were observers around them.

"Hey little sister!" He said with a big smile.