Chapter 38 : The Blond Hair is Back in Town

[A/N: If I have one advice reread the chapter before the Chunin 2.0 to understand why I am starting here 😉]

Two years and half before, the day before Sasuke deserted the village, Graveyard

Naruto was about to leave after having talked and cry before his onee-chan's grave. He barely had dried his tears that he encountered Sasuke.

"What are you doing here?" Inquired Sasuke darkly.

Naruto was confused by his friend. It wasn't his normal cold aura. He emitted a subtle killer intends in his words.

"I have visited my oneechan." He told him.

Naruto never talk about her to anyone. He disliked disclosing such a perfect pressure point for the villagers and the others that wanted him harm to use. The Uchiha looked at him stunned.

"So you have lost someone which means that you understand the pain of losing a loved one." Pressed him Sasuke with a slightly crazed look. He held his shoulders.

Naruto sighed and looked at him suddenly emitting too killer intend towards Sasuke as a warning. He made him let go of his shoulders.

"You have never wanted to avenge her, not at least once!?" Now Sasuke was screaming.

Naruto gritted his teeth. He felt his teeth growing and becoming fangs.

"I did many times and I had plenty of opportunities, but I did not because the person suffered enough!" Naruto yelled at him.

Sasuke back off. The Uchiha looked confused for once. It was great to see this expression on his face rather than the holier-than-thou one.

"Who is the responsible of your older sister's death?" Inquired apprehensive Sasuke.

Naruto's glare mustn't have pleased him neither reassured him.

"It is you and your clan!" Let out Naruto.

This brought a deep silence. Sasuke was now lost. Then as the minutes passed, the Uchiha started laughing. An hysteric laughter.

"You ... what were the odds? And you did nothing, you are weak Naruto!" Stated Sasuke was about to go on his way.

Although Naruto grabbed his shoulders harshly and made it so that he was completely facing him, this made the Uchiha silently yelp. There was no longer space between them.

"I could have done it so many times indeed. Although, it does not make me weak at all but strong. I have managed to somehow consider you as a friend and a teammate even with that fact. What would it have changed? Your clan has already been decimate."

At the mention of the Uchiha clan. Sasuke's jaw tightened. He tried to get Naruto off but the usually kind blond hair wouldn't budge.

"You were the lone survivor, there is no need to make you pay. I simply wished that your clan assumed it. But it is too late for that. I simply choose to be strong and to live with it." Concluded Naruto releasing the Uchiha. The boy stumbled over his feet before smiling at Naruto. Not a kind smile but a mad one.

"That is simply great. Who knew you were withholding such a dark secret? We shall see how it ends. One day, you will regret not exacting your revenge, it will enrage you so much and I will be gone." Said the last loyal Uchiha shunshining.

Naruto remained there looking at the spot which was previously occupied by the Uchiha. As much as he renounced to this revenge, there was still a rogue Uchiha. Maybe he would try his luck with it. At this point, his nails were growing and his eyes had become red like a mad beast.