Chapter 26 : The Begining After The End

Konohagakure

Yuki Namikaze. A now thirteen years old red hair girl. She wore a black cape with her hood on. She walked among the now unknown yet known street of the Hidden Village Ninja. Under it, she wore a yellow kimono which stopped at her half hips with black shirt under it

A black fishnet shirt with a white one which was completed by a large purple rope to hold her kimono which made twice her waist. Her signature katana strapped on her back. Uzumaki clan's almost last remain.

She went directly to her house. The one that she had left seven years ago. The seals on it were still standing. None could enter it without Uzumaki blood.

Yuki took time to walk around and reminisce her childhood. A beautiful heaven which turned out to be only filthy manipulations.

She got out and used her sharingan to absorb her house in her eye. A spiral formed to make it disappear. It was done.

Yuki was walking around Konoha, she wasn't here for fun. She was here to make sure that her sensei's plan would work.

"Let go of Konohamaru!"

"This brat has to learn the consequences of running into people. Some may be very mad about it."

"Kankuro stop it...." Pleaded a female voice.

"Release him...He is the grandson of the Third Hokage..." started to say weakly one of the kid's friend.

Then as it was about to become a mess, Yuki felt a familiar chakra in the tree next to the incoming fight. Oh oh this was interesting. The Ichibi host that she encountered with Tsunade was here. It seemed that he became only hatred.

It made her sighed. Her cute little panda become an enraged one. As she looked at Konohamaru Sarutobi, she couldn't help feeling nostalgic as she saw the blue scarf that he was wearing.

She narrow her eyes as the little brother of Itachi came in view. He was like him but he had inherited his mother's figure more.

He was merely an example of another murdering plot of the village. She vanished. Not more than a brief red and black shadow could be seen.

....

Akatsuki hideout

"Pain, let's try to test the water with the junchirikis. We aren't ready yet but if we can manage to get the easier ones, it will be good for us." Said a orange masked man to the orange hair and purple silver eye man.

Yuki was again spying in the shadows. Her mission given by Orochimaru sensei was to spy on them. He may be a member but it meant nothing. He was wary of the Akatsuki. He needed to know what they were planning by capturing junchirikis.

It wasn't an easy walk in the Parc. They hold power greater than a Shinobi's chakra capacities. What would lead people to gather all of the junchirikis and absorb their chakras? It was what Yuki was attempting to answer.

The visible leader of the Akatsuki disappeared with a purple hair woman which was called Konan. She was the only woman in the organization formed of S rank missing nins of all the major Hidden Ninja villages.

She was the angel and Pain was the God. What did it meant, Yuki didn't know. As she was about to follow them to their own headquarters in the tallest building of Amegakure, she was stopped by a kunai almost cutting her cheek.

The strange man with a orange mask was standing right in front of her. He looked at her. She said nothing, none was suppose to see her even those with Rinnegans.

"Oh oh, Chibi-chan has come back to us...." He said childishly.

It was different from the way that he spoke to Pain. He gestured for her to follow him. Yuki was discovered anyways. She was curious to see what he would do, the real Akatsuki's leader.