Chapter 53 : Premise of a War and Fratricide

Near the border of the land of Fire and the land of rock

"We were right, you did survive." Said Kakashi darkly.

Naruto was still in disbelief before his sister. He looked at the katana that she had unsheathed, the handle had a symbol on it which was in fact the sign that all Konoha ninjas had at the back of their chunin vest. A red spiral.

"You took your time to realize it." Said his oneechan with a smirk.

The bloodlust that his older sister was emitting was shocking him. Why was she so bitter about? She looked sadder than he recalled, she made him think of Itachi Uchiha.

"I am sorry, Yuki." Said Sasuke posing a possessive hand over her shoulder.

This gesture only made Naruto see red. He wanted to beat up some sense into Sasuke to bring him back but also to get this hand off his older sister.

"Oh, Chibi-chan !" Said childishly Madara Uchiha and retold the history of the Uchiha clan demise. "Bad Chibi-chan!"

He exclaimed, earning him an emotionless response of his Oneechan. Sasuke only groaned, looking at the patriarch of his clan.

"You are having fun here. Didn't I tell you to head back? Killing Danzo was certainly exhausting, Yuki." Declared Madara.

Naruto couldn't believe it. His brain started working well again. If his Yuki neechan was the Red Shadow all along that meant that she was part of the Akatsuki. She was with the bad guy clans! Then, Pain which destroyed the village and killed everyone before redeeming himself.

She was under such a bad guy who in the end was just grieving soul but still! He still caused the death of Jiraya. What if his neechan helped killing him??? He was so confused now. He also vaguely heard that she was under Orochimaru's before joining Sasuke's gang. Then Madara just suggested that she killed Danzo. No, this had to be a misunderstanding! His pupils became red and fangs grew. No, no! And No! Not now.

"Naruto, this changes nothing. The Yuki that you have known is long gone. Little brother, you are the very reason why I have no more parents. I'd wished that you were never born.... Think of your actions, how I have chosen this path. Don't get in the way, little brother." Said Yuki before turning his back to him and vanishing.

"This shall be an interesting fight among siblings." Said Madara vanishing with his old teammate which gave him the most annoyed look ever.

"Not only were you weak but you were blind, your loved one was alive all along." Declared Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto's legs let go and he fell on the water on his knees. Not only had he lost Jiraya but now, he found back his older sister who became the enemy. He felt his vision blackened and Ino screaming at him. It had to be a nightmare.

....

On the way back to Konohagakure, a place where eleven Konoha has been left behind

"What did I just witnessed, Kakashi-sensei?" inquired Ino while administering the counter poison of the poison given by Sakura.

"Mh ... an old story which was handled by us in the worst way possible." Said the son of White Fangs still having Naruto on his back while Captain Yamato had grave expression.

"I think that it would be better to ask Naruto, we cannot disclose information before having discussed this matter with Tsunade-sama." Said Yamanto.

Ino didn't know what to believe anymore. This girl was the one which he saw on the picture at Naruto's home but also at Shikamaru's. Who was she exactly? Naruto's sister? Why was she never around then? As she thinks about it, this Yuki Uchiha from the Chunin exam that others talk about, she made her think of Yuki Namikaze but their features were different. They still gave the same feeling. Ino would have to clarify this after securing the position of Hokage for herself or Kakashi Hatake. Anyways, Danzo Shimura was dead. She didn't know how she felt about that, but as much as it was wrong, she was glad that this old hag was finally dead.