Chapter 62 : Naruto Namikaze (Part II)

Konohagakure, Hokage's Office, next morning

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A PRIVY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE UCHIHA CLAN BUT I DEMAND REPERATION!" screamed the head of the Merchant Union of Konoha.

Apparently, during the last evening, when they were in less than a presentable state. The warehouse of the Merchand union burned... Anbus tried to report to him but he was already dead drunk. Although, they did manage to tell Yuki. Good thing that she was still awakened. On another hand, the cause of this insomnia was bothering him. Maybe he should take a moment to have a discussion with his daughter.

It seemed that it was difficult for him to make her admit her difficulties and come to him. Once again, expectation might rely too much on her. She preferred to talk it out with her teammates than his family. Apart when Kushina make her admit.

"I am not screaming here yet we too found our warehouse being burned down to dust and the only remaining thing from it is a symbol of a minor clan heads, one which has a deep relationship with your union!" argued Fugaku.

The Uchiha head was calmed for now but Minato could feel the hidden tension in his body language this must have brought back tension in his own clan..

"We shall shed light upon this mystery." Said the Hokage. "We shall to this peacefully and take as much time as possible to properly investigate this."

The two important nodded at these words but the hokage felt that this would only worsen their already bad relationship. He wished for the sake of the sage Rikudo that it wouldn't make things more complicated in the village.

....

Roots Headquarters

Team Yue was kneeling in front of Danzo. Itachi never liked to come here. Their team was created as the first one belonging to the Black Opus Anbu and the Roots Anbu.

"I have summoned you here to ask you to keep an eye open on your clan." Said Danzo.

He said it as if Yuki was part of their clan, it was only half true. But Itachi knew that his father had near an adoption form for Yuki to be officially recognized as his daughter. A running gag but he did have the papers in a secret safe in their house.

"We are almost certain that the clan symbol of the Uchiha was deposed by a member of your clan. It has to be someone from the Uchihas that gave it for the culprit to place it inside the warehouse." Explained the elder.

The eldest son of Fugaku always felt wary of the elder. Since had started babysitting Yuki with Shisui, Danzo Shimura used any excuse to coincidentally meet with them. He often brought presents to Yuki. He and Orochimaru had an agreement on that subject, they both thought that he elder gave too much attention to their Yuki chan for her own good.

"Yes... It makes sense." Said Yuki with a wolf like anbu mask.

The worse was that Yuki didn't really see the elder as a threat. She often lend him an ear, while not doing everything that he suggested her to do. With Orochimaru, Shikaku, his father and Tsunade, he was one of the adults that she took advice from.

"Keep an eye open and report sny suspicious-looking member of the Uchihas or even civilians." Ordered them Danzo.

Yuki nodded before they all hirashined away to one of the marked hideouts of the Namikaze.

"I don't like this..." trailed Shisui.

He had a sixth sense whenever something was about to go south. He knew it.

"Me neither..." said Itachi looking at the youngest. "I know that you don't wish to hear it but Danzo is dangerous. We have to be on our guards. These events will only bring tension among the villages." Summarized Itachi.