Chapter 41 : Rescue the Kazekage

Akatsuki's extraction site, two hours later

"You give us back Gaara!" Screamed a blond hair Konoha ninja.

Deidara simply got out some wax from his ears, he was sat on the dead body of the host of the Ichibi. The Kazekage was as good as dead. His chakra was running low, it was a miracle that he managed to remain alive and almost conscious until now. He could him mumbling while they were extracting the Ichibi.

He just hoped that Yumi wouldn't mind if the body is a bit dusty. He would bring it back to her either way, he swore it to her.

He may like his art but it wasn't as much important as not getting killed by the Red Shadow for not bringing her back a potentially corpse to experiment on. She was the only reason why he found it bearable to be serrounded by inclut people which knew next to nothing about art.

"Why do you even care, he isn't even part of your village!" Said the bomber. He was genuinely curious.

"Why does it even matter to you? He is my friend!!" He roared. He had to be the host of the kyuubi that Yumi was speaking of from the fangs that were growing. Tick black lines were forming on his face and his pupils were turning to red.

"Oh is that so? Then come get it." Said Deidara forming a bird clay and making him swallow the body of the Kazekage.

He ought to get his fun and capturing the nine tails host may even earn him the respect of the rest of the Akatsuki and especially Yumi's. He heard Sasori screamed something at him but he couldn't hear as the host of Kyuubi was running after him alongside his sensei.

.....

Amekagekure, Headquarters of the Akatsuki, an hour later

"Why are we even gathered here? It is a waste of time and money to gather all. We have missions to do and junchirikis to capture or observe. " Complained Kakuzu.

The immortal was getting restless. They had been waiting for an hour for their leader to show up. Itachi was feeling as much irked by this than the oldest member of the Akatsuki. He had a bad feeling about this. Suddenly Konan appeared as stoic as ever.

Pain mustn't be too far. As their leader arrived everyone stood up. He inspired respect and fear the same except for Yuki. She disregarded him a lot and getting away with it miraculously because of Madara probably.

"I have gathered you all to make an announcement." Said Pain gesturing to behind him. There stood out none other than Madara Uchiha!

Itachi immediately tried to stood before Yuki. Although, she harshly stepped on his foot breaking his toes in the process with the strength. Damned Tsunade's training! Now he wanted to scream of pain and get them out of here immediately.

"This our new member, you can introduce yourself." He said gesturing to his ancestor.

What he did afterwards was unexpected and gave him mixed up feelings. Itachi couldn't believe that his ancestor just did that.

....

"HELLO SENPAIS!" He began by screaming. "I am Tobi. Tobi is happy to be part of the Akatsuki. Tobi is going to be in your care!"