Chapter 52 : Sister and Brother..?

Kage Summit, After Yuki and Madara Has Departed

"This is simply crazy." Couldn't help say Ino.

"I couldn't have summarized it better." Said Mei, the Mizukage

The Tsuchikage surprisingly nodded. This was going to be complicated to deal with the aftermath of this declaration. Danzo, their so-called Hokage, had run away without thinking twice. She was now the only Konoha representative. Hopefully, she was the student of the previous Hokage at least. It gave her some sort of authority.

"Now I believe that this Shinobi Allied force is more than necessary." Said Gaara.

"Yes, but we have an issue concerning Danzo Shimura." Said the Raikage looking at her seriously. "There is only you remaining, what is your name?"

The Yamanaka took a deep breath, she could do this. All the power play in the village was precisely the same thing but this time, it had higher stakes.

"Ino Yamanaka, I am Tsunade Senju's third student." She claimed proudly challenging the glare of the Raikage. She wouldn't be intimidated by him.

"Oh, oh, the Slug princess has finally decided to get over her previous student. That is great to hear, she hasn't weakened over the years." Stated the Raikage sitting back on his seat. Every kages did the same. Ino clumsily sat on Danzo's chair.

"Now, we have learned that the Akatsuki had since the beginning the seven tails beast which is the Red Shadow. Sasuke Uchiha has attacked the summit so did Yumi and there is this Madara Uchiha that declared us war." Summoned up the Tsuchikage.

"We have to make sure to protect the Eighth tails and the Nine Tails, we cannot let them fall into Madara's hands." Added the Mizukage.

"Yes, we shall share info." Confirmed Ino trying to think of what Tsunade-sama would say and her position in her stead.

"I disapprove, we should use them on the battlefront, they represent an undisputable advantage against Madara." Argued the Third Tsuchikage.

"We must also hide the fact that Fourth Great Shinobi War has been declared, if they are aware they will want to fight and we will risk losing them." Said Gaara to which A agreed. Albeit after a while, Onoki agreed.

Ino felt that it was indeed something that Naruto would do. They had to elaborate a strategy to put them in safety with a pretext. They spoke for two more hours before ending the summit.

"Yamanaka, please do inform Kakashi Hatake of what was discussed here, I do not trust your "Hokage."" Said the Raikage stopping Ino from departing alone.

"Of course, you can count on me. You might hear that the Hokage has changed again." She said with a kind but albeit evil smile.

This made the kage laughed hard before running after his estranged little brother. At least, Naruto had grown a brain and was less reckless than that, he wouldn't fake his death for a trivial reason.

"Why don't we head back to our respective village together?" offered Gaara whereas Temari and Kankuro smiled behind indicating that they agreed to this. Ino nodded and they started running back home, heads were going to fall in the village. The teammates of the Third were simply mad to believe that it was wise to put Danzo as the Hokage...! If necessary, she would bring Tsunade back from the dead herself.

....

Iron Land, Inn, a Few Moments Later

"I love you, Naruto." Said Sakura blushing.

Naruto Uzumaki was no fool. He could see when someone was faking being kind to him. He had to with the villagers and the adult's tendency to fake kindness before making fun of him. He just knew that Sakura had just faked this  love confession. There was no way that she ran after him from the village to tell him that.