Chapter 74 : More Uchiha or Uzumaki?

A/ N: Ok, I know that no one liked the Last Movie, this was supposed to fill holes in between Shippuden and Boruto. It shouldn't be too bad. Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter!😇

‐-----------------------------------------------------

Moon temple

Konogakure, winter, shopping district, a few days before, early morning

"Yuki-sama!" said a boy with red cheeks, as he gave her a small box. "This is for you!"

Naruto wanted to explode right now, he grumbled. This was getting on his nerves. This was the tenth one!

"Oh, thank you!" answered his older sister with the most beautiful smile.

The blond hair couldn't refrain anymore, he gave the coldest Uchiha look that he could muster to the boy. He scrambled of fear away.

"Ototo, come on, he was trying to be nice." She pleaded.

Yes and there was the fact that he was carrying the biggest groceries of the century! He had to ask three clones to help him out.

"Neechan, you are so popular even more than Naruto oniichan!" said Konohamaru super excited, he was carrying some of his own gift. This was getting out of hand.

"Yeah, but we have to hurry up, the others will soon arrive." Declared the Red hair grabbing the arm of Naruto.

She just hirashined out of the way under the clapping hands of the villagers. They were always impressed by their father's jutsu. Yuki had really become the Red Flash. Although, couldn't she have done that earlier???

"OK, just leave that here, boys." She ordered, quickly making the signs for a jutsu. She made her own clones appears and made them assist him into putting everything at their place.

"Your place is so big now!" Couldn't help acknowledge Konohamaru.

"Yup, we had to, his place was about to fall apart!" fussed his oneechan. She had some sense of drama coming from the Uchihas.

The two saw this during their small but very strange adventures lost in time. Madara Uchiha was one hundred percent their ancestor. Naruto was baffled by this meeting, he had more common habits with the Uchiha patriarch than Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. This darkness of his was, of course, kept under control, but could emerge at any moment if Yuki or any of his friends were to be hurt.

"Oh yeah, I always wondered why you choose to remain there when you had plenty of money to move out of that place." Declared the grandson of the Third.

"Hum......" Simply answered, Naruto. He looked at the pictures hanging on all their apartment's walls, he might have stayed there because he didn't want to face the rejection of anyone if he tried to move out. "I don't know, I liked that flat, it was near Ichiraku."

He gave them a smile but Yuki knew that he really meant. As much as he was respected now, Naruto didn't forget what kind of childhood he had. He simply chose to forgive and went on his life.

"Hurry up you two, I am going to be late to receive the envoys of the villages!!!" hurried them Yuki but not before looking at her clones cleaning up a bit of their flat. "I have to show them where they will stay."

"It would be great now that we are all in good terms to find out a way to more efficiently house our visitors." Thought out loud Konohamaru.

"Yes, it would indeed." Agreed Naruto. He too was looking forward to enjoying his day with his own date, Hinata. He had to think of stopping by the Yamanaka's flower shop before going to meet with his girlfriend.