Chapter 50 : Aftermath of Pain and Kumo Clash

A/ N Hello dear readers, so starting from now, I am going to publish on Thursday this fanfiction. I have used for the first time the function schedule! This is simply a thrilling function, so I am already writing the next chapter as you read this so expect the rhythm to accelerate. 😉 The Fourth Great Ninja War is coming soon, but the Kage Summit is going to be very interesting also. We will finally have the whole story of the grudge between Yuki and Danzo so stay tune. 😈

Konogakure, battlefield nearby Pain

"Naruto, COME ON!" screamed Shikamaru, looking at the sky which colour returned to blue and the big ball which was imprisoning Naruto.

He had Ino nearby with Sai even paler than usual. This was pure chaos. He was no media nin but he could tell that the Yamanaka had almost died by using this jutsu. A damn forbidden jutsu. He gave a look at Hianta, three giant slugs were healing her.

"PAIN!" roared Naruto exiting the ball.

He got out quickly which didn't give anytime for Pain to react, an explosion of Naruto clones invaded the space. As Pain was searching for the right one, the original Naruto bounce out of the ground and destroyed him with a simple rasengan. Classic Naruto. Pain had been defeated. They had won... Shikamru's legs let go.

"Naruto...," he started before his heart skip a beat seeing Naruto pierce his own skin with one of the Pains metal bars.

"I know where is the original, I am coming back soon. Take care of our friends." Said the Uzumaki shunshining with a small smile.

"Don't worry, we are going after him." Said his father alongside Inoichi which eyed nervously his daughter still passed out.

"Thank you, Dad." Said Shikamaru collapsing even more in the destroyed buildings.

....

Hideout of Pain

"It is where you are hiding..." said none other than Naruto Uzumaki.

He teared off the paper tree of Konan. He seemed resolve to end this. The Uzumaki was something, he did make the Kyuubi return to his human form.

"You..." started Konan ready to defend him. In some ways, Nagato couldn't help but feel warm. His one-sided crush remained by his side all this time even with Yahiko's death.

"You have ruined all my plan for peace, now the circle of hatred will never stop!!!" screamed Nagato at him. He attacked him with a chain integrated into the machine.

"How did you come to cause all this pain and destruction?" inquired Naruto. He effortlessly countered it.

The leader of the Akatsuki was thoughtful. It was useless to explain his story to the younger Uzumaki. Although, they had the same teacher, he would like to at least make his kouhai understand his reasons. He retold their unfortunate story. Afterwards, Naruto remained silent as if he was thinking hard.

"What are you going to do now?" inquired Nagato.

This was the ultimate way to prove that it was impossible to end this circle of hate. Naruto would kill him and Jiraya will never be right about this.

"Do you know where my name is from?" inquired unexpectedly the other Uzumaki. "It is from the first book written by our teacher, the protagonist has the same name as me. This is the dream of Jiraya sensei, the protagonist represent his desire to end the eternal circle of hate. I shall trust his teaching and carry on his will." He said smiling.

The leader of the Akatsuki couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Don't get me wrong." Said darkly Naruto. "Jiraya sensei didn't deserve to be killed and you should pay for it, but the weight and the remorse of killing so many innocents are enough. Although, I wouldn't do better than you if I was to decide to take my revenge. This circle of hate has to end and I swear that I shall carry on the dream of our teacher, I will put an end to this! Because this is my nindo!"