Chapter 58 : Uzumakis & Uchihas

Underground of the Naka Shrine, Evening

Minato had no idea that his daughter was so much distressed and that she lived such a harsh life. He had saved the village from the Kyuubi and Madara's attack but he had failed to protect what mattered the most, his children. On one side, Naruto was bullied badly by the village and Yuki was almost sacrificed stuck into a political plot.

"I am so sorry, Yuki. I am a bad father." Said Minato Namikaze.

She was entirely right. He became Hokage so no children had to suffer the realities of wars like Kakashi, Rin and Obito. He wanted to bring stability, but he made his daughter endure that very same thing. He should have strive harder to remain alive during that night.

"This is a touching talk." Said Orochimaru.

He seemed to have a good relationship alike, the one that he had with Kushina. That wasn't reassuring him in any way. How Yuki chose willingly to be allied with the missing nin was beyond him. Yuki remained there before she shed her blood tears. Sasuke lightly pushed aside Shisui to be the nearer to Yuki. He passed her shoulder and they seemed to exchange some non-verbal discussions.

"Now is not the time, we have to hurry up. The time has come finally to put in action my plan. It is about time that the villages are reformed and that the eternal circle of hate ends. At all cost." Said his daughter with a beastly look.

Orochimaru merely smiled while Shisui seemed to pray for the Sage Rikudo's that Yuki wouldn't go over board. Sasuke, on the other hand, nodded.

....

"SASUKE! YOU HAVE ABANDONED ME TO KONOHA! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SCUMBAG!" screamed Karin kicking Suigetsu.

The four hokages sweat dropped. Yuki heard the Nidaime mumbled Uzumakis ... The Red hair herself was discouraged. It was about time that Karin behaved less rashly.

"KARIN! ARE YOU AN UZUMAKI OR NOT!" answered the Red Shadow attacking the girl knocking her right beside the poor shrine. The ground was exploded.

"Yes...?! Wait a second, you have red hair! Don't tell that you are ... an UZUMAKI???" mumbled confused the girl.

"Now I see even more Kushina in her." Said her father.

"I will never cease to repeat myself, it takes a crazy man to marry an Uzumaki." Declared the Nidaime.

"As if you are one to talk, sensei. If I recall, you did begin something with an Uzumaki when I was a child." Teased the Third Hokage his sensei.

The Nidaime became red. The Shodaime started laughing at him.

"Karin, we don't have time to speak anymore. We need you." Said Sasuke seriously. "Listen I am sorry but your expertise is necessary, I wasn't fair and what I have done is unforgivable."

At these words the Uzumaki seemed to be beamed at these words.

"Of course, Sasuke-kun. After all, it is my duty to obey to the one which possesses this katana. The remains of the main branch of the Uzumaki clan head." Stated Karin readjusting her glasses gesturing to Yuki's katana.

"Very well, I shall catch up to you. I knew to bring the forces that I have gathered." Said Yuki about to vanish.

"This discussion isn't over, Yuki. You have yet to explain to me why you have followed me and help me on your revenge." Whispered to her ears Sasuke.

This made the shadow gently smile and answered back.

"Of course, at the right time but you must have an idea of why?" she whispered back.