Chapter 59: The Jubii and the Sage of six paths

A/ N: This chapter is longer because I am summarizing all the main events of the Ten Tails Junchiriki arc [ep 378 to 388 and maybe some of 424 to 431] So bear with me, this shall be tiny bits more straight to the point than in the anime. Especially since the chunin arc #2 has already been retold at the beginning of the Naruto Shipudden part. 😉

"You are strong, I shall give you that, Kushina Uzumaki." Said Madara as Hashirama stood up from his seating place.

"I can say the same, glad to know that I am related to a skilled ninja, but I cannot say that I am proud that you have left the Uzumakis to their destiny and never try to protect your family." Said Kushina.

"I had greater plans, your mother understood that. I have often talked with her about such a plan." Argued Madara Uchiha. "I can see that you have partially followed these, you don't foolishly follow the same will of the fire of the Senjus."

Again, ght not but I too once dreamed to be Hokage, I wanted to bring peace to the village and once again bring back my Uzumaki clan to the village politics." Stated Kushina smiling.

"Can you believe it, Mada? One of your descendants wanted to be hokage, that is kind of ironic." Started Hashirama Senju. The Uchiha threw him his gumbei right as he was about to finish the anecdote. "This is funny, you too wanted to be hokage at some point."

On that Hashirama's face became darker adorned of dark lines. He passed in sage mode. Kushina nodded, it wouldn't hurt to have an extra against the legendary patriarch. Her violet light in her light blind everyone around and she was now dressed in a light translucid opened kimono on the side. Her katana was glowing of the same light illuminating the Uzumaki clan symbol.

"This is really a shame that you oppose my dream of peace, Granddaughter." Said Madara Uchiha as he formed his Susano.

....

"This is over, Obito." Said Naruto as he was about to slice the man head of the jubi.

Sasuke knew that this wasn't going to end so easily. Yuki behind him was already trying to guess what was going to happen next. His distant cousin started laughing like a mad man.

"I cannot believe that you have a single drop of Uchiha blood in you." Said Obito spitting on the ground.

The youngest son of Fugaku Uchiha would have agreed to this statement if they weren't in the midst of a war. Then Obito Uchiha went to get nearer the Kyuubi as he was bleeding on the ground. He sort of absorb it. Obito wavered at first having been pierced by a combine attack of the Fourth Hokage, Naruto and Yuki plus Kakashi beforehand. Although, he didn't collapse, he became white and horns grew on his forehead. A black sceptre was in his hands and black balls were surrounding him.

"Not yet." Said Obito as he opened his eyes.

He looked more like a monster than a human. Yuki tried to run at him with a seal drawn in her hands, it seemed that she had thought of some kind of counter-attack. He followed her lead. Whatever she was attempting, he would support her.

....

"Looks at what we have, the Uzumaki blood is still strong in you. I wouldn't have expected anything less from my Asuka, my Uzumaki wife would have elaborated such a strategy." Claimed Madara Uchiha grabbing the hand of Yuki neechan.

He crushed his oneechan's hand, he heard it cracked. It was definitely broken. Naruto tried to attack the Uchiha patriarch but Sasuke hold him back. Yuki smirked and immediately put back her bones at the right place. Then quickly she tried to put whatever was on her hand on the patriarch. Although, he swiftly kicked her.