Chapter 75 : Otsuki and Love Triangle

In front of the Hyuga's compound

"I have a proposition for you, join me and destroy this world which has never ceased to judge and undermine you." Said Toneri Otsutsuki.

Hinata was all that she could be heard at this very moment. Naruto wasn't there anymore, his eyes were void of emotion. He was just trying to hit that man and even more kill him. The Hyuga had never seen her boyfriend like this. It wasn't himself at the moment. It made her think of his previous anger during Pain's attack.

"NEVER!" screamed Naruto, he had already activated Kurama's junchiriki mode, he was donning the yellow coat from the Fourth Great Ninja War.

Hinata activated her byakugan. She had to reason Naruto and to rip the eyes of her sister off that man! Her sister didn't deserve this.

"Oh, one of my father's descendants? Such a shame that I had to take the eyes of that young Hyuga from her." Said not at all sad the man.

Naruto was already about to throw him a Rasengan Shuriken regardless of the damage that it could cause. Hinata wasn't going to let her clansmen be hurt either in this.

"Naru? What is going on?" said Yuki hanging upside down from the tree in front of the Hyuga compound. She was trying to look casual but she felt that something was wrong too.

"HE IS A THREAT!" said Naruto almost growling and only wanting to destroy the mysterious man claiming to be an Otsutsuki.

"Another descendant of Madara Uchiha, but you are even more special, welcome incarnation of Izanami, my aunt." Said with a smile Tenari opening his arms. Yuki unsheathed her fearsome katana. Without any more words, she too activated the power bestow to her by the Sage, her kimono became grey.

"This earth is not welcoming you Toneri, just leave it alone." Warned Yuki nee not at all budging but she did slightly hit Naruto in hopes of making regain some common sense but he didn't even acknowledge the gesture.

"Never, you all enjoyed the benefits of the decision of my father to guard the geido statue, the body of the Ten tails on the Moon temple, half on the moon and half on the earth. My clan has suffered enough for your selfish desire, you have only caused destruction to this world. You are not worth the sacrifice of my people to guard the statue, you have yourself condemn you by retrieving the statue regardless of the life of my people." Declared teneri then he looked at Naruto and extended his hand once more. "I will gladly welcome you, Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha, you are the only person who can understand the reason behind my actions. Don't underestimate your darkness within. In two days, the Moon shall annihilate all life on earth."

On that the Otsutsuki shunshined out of thin air. Naruto threw the Rasengan shuriken just a second too late, he was about to make another one but Yuki grabbed his hand and absorbed his chakra with her Rinnegan sharingan.

"LET ME GO AT HIM!" screamed Naruto under the bystander Hyugas which was now convinced that Naruto was the one mentioned in this rubbish old legend. He was the ninja with blue eyes which will either bring chaos or prosperity to their clan.

"Naruto Uzumaki, just wake up already!" scolded her Yuki.

Although, the kind of boy that she liked couldn't hear reason. He was about to run after this new Otsutsuki alone. Without a plan. Hinata had really never seen Naruto like that.

....

Uzumaki's apartment, bathroom, much later

"I am such an idiot, how could I show that side of me to Hinata!????" lecture himself the blond hair. How did this come to this.